ATF Temperature Sensor Install

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
stupidcar, try using lubegard platinum atf addictive, might solve your problem. It solved my cefiro's morning sickness which takes a second to shift into D, i dont know if it might solve your problem though. This product is worth every cent and so far i haven seen any bad reviews about it so far.

Last edited:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
stupidcar, try using lubegard platinum atf addictive, might solve your problem. It solved my cefiro's morning sickness which takes a second to shift into D, i dont know if it might solve your problem though. This product is worth every cent and so far i haven seen any bad reviews about it so far.
VR, SF and the gang intro-ed me as well but its not because I'm worried about the tranny.
Been running it for 2 years, over heated or not only God knows.
I would like to install because of the numbers haha. And also to know how its working.
AND also I'm fitting an ATF cooler so I wanna do it together.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As bro. hex mentioned, I spoke to a parallel importer of lubegurad and he did mention it helps to lubricate the gear box so it will run cooler also....:driver:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
As bro. hex mentioned, I spoke to a parallel importer of lubegurad and he did mention it helps to lubricate the gear box so it will run cooler also....:driver:
My ATF is dueing on another 10k. We TT everything lah. :biggrin:
10k should be fast now since I keep travelling from end to end of LDP lol.

How much is Lubeguard again?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My ATF is dueing on another 10k. We TT everything lah. :biggrin:
10k should be fast now since I keep travelling from end to end of LDP lol.

How much is Lubeguard again?
I am not selling just can get on behalf. Will apps you if not kena delete...:biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if all hardcore, should have install a cooling fan for the ATF cooler.....Sure WOW factor one....:adore:
i got my atf cooler with fan :proud::driver: no worries of atf overheats now....but more on engine overheat i need to keep an eye on that water temp. meter :banghead: (spoiled rad fan but tak sempat to replace it yet)

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...utomatic-gearbox-cooler-3.html#post1063647809

*in the attachment: i redo all the bracket and placement+replace with smaller fan (with intend to use the bigger fan for my bike radiator) :biggrin:

and pardon the sh1tty jasma radiator fan.....gonna get rid of it once i got enough moolah for "spal" high speed fan (or any better fan)

Attachments

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i got my atf cooler with fan :proud::driver: no worries of atf overheats now....but more on engine overheat i need to keep an eye on that water temp. meter :banghead: (spoiled rad fan but tak sempat to replace it yet)

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...utomatic-gearbox-cooler-3.html#post1063647809

*in the attachment: i redo all the bracket and placement+replace with smaller fan (with intend to use the bigger fan for my bike radiator) :biggrin:

and pardon the sh1tty jasma radiator fan.....gonna get rid of it once i got enough moolah for "spal" high speed fan (or any better fan)
Want an engine oil cooler kit? haha

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
I did my ATF change at 10k km.:biggrin:

gear change not smooth so i did that, so far ok dy.
The ATF oil like already running in 20k km when drain the oil out.

What ATF u r using?
I'm looking for ATF-XP3, couldnt find it. i already run my ATF change at 15000 km already.
Quite weird it doesnt show any rough gear change anymore.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What happened to the technical members of ZTH? :(
Ha? What you wanna know la? I think it's a pretty straight forward installation. But i'd use a grommet or whatever you call those things rather than epoxy a drilled bolt.

What ATF u r using?
I'm looking for ATF-XP3, couldnt find it. i already run my ATF change at 15000 km already.
SP3 or XP3?

20k is usually the limit for normal ATF. Fully syn maybe a bit longer.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

What ATF u r using?

The normal OEM one. I forgot which name. Haha

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Ha? What you wanna know la? I think it's a pretty straight forward installation. But i'd use a grommet or whatever you call those things rather than epoxy a drilled bolt.

SP3 or XP3?

20k is usually the limit for normal ATF. Fully syn maybe a bit longer.
XP3, the petronas ATF.

The normal OEM one. I forgot which name. Haha

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.
oh, should be proton sp3 la.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe atf temp sensor is good idea. How do we know the atf cooler is working efficiently, no clog? If we can pick up the abnormal reading,costly GB problem can be reduced.
By the way why can't any temp gauge hook up to the ecu to get the reading instead of a custom sensor? GB boobies here, please enlighten me.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Wira 1.8 SOHC turbo Automatic

Spec

1.4G93 SOHC Engine
2.OEM Pistons
3.Cleaning Head and Polish
4. 510cc injector
5.Walbro Fuel pump
6.Turbo TD05 Evo 2
7.GSR Turbo Manifold
8.Microtech LT4 Fuel controller
9.RED Line Racing Lubrican
10.RED Line ATF Racing
11.No Intercooler
12.Blizz Air Filter

Tuning done on the Dyno At Mellinium Motorsport Sunway,and make it the
164 whp 210ft torque at 0.9 bar boost.The oem auto trans still can support for 1bar boost.
The engine fully rebuild...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience