My Levin AE-101 : Past, Present & Future

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
How much letting go? :biggrin: Stock to bone xcept for engine?
Haha. Are you interested? Have a few minor upgrades such as the clutch, suspensions, air intake and exhaust, etc. Service every 4 months or 5000km with liqui moly semi engine oil + ceratec (ocassionally):proud:.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Eh.. No la.. Juz a dyno chart i found.. Its a dyno from Alfa Romeo but don't know which model

It compared short vs long trumpet

My dyno chart I'll post after I've done stage1

D only thing missing is apexi extractor :biggrin:
Lol, I thought you've mod it that much until from 160hp to 200hp. Haha, hope to see your dyno chart when you're done with stage 1. :biggrin:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
i juz wanna share this great video..

i've checked my vvt solenoid n it's not working.. will get a new 1 soon :biggrin:
hi dzul...your solenoid got leak or not...?? leakage also cause similar symptom...as the oil press will fluctuate/drop...for cheaper option try changing o ring first...

ps:// when mau TT..we can do it together gether... lol

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hi dzul...your solenoid got leak or not...?? leakage also cause similar symptom...as the oil press will fluctuate/drop...for cheaper option try changing o ring first...

ps:// when mau TT..we can do it together gether... lol
yup.. solenoid leak like h*|| :biggrin:

i hv to do this ASAP.. coz this friday night gotta drive to langkawi..

i hv time around 6pm - 8pm these few days..

if u free, can come to my place.. call/sms me :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

p/s.. where to get the o-ring?

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
yup.. solenoid leak like h*|| :biggrin:

i hv to do this ASAP.. coz this friday night gotta drive to langkawi..

i hv time around 6pm - 8pm these few days..

if u free, can come to my place.. call/sms me :biggrin:

still at the old place eh...?? or move already... dont see your car anymore if i pass by that area anymore...

hahaha...we got different schedule all together...now days i can only manage after 8pm...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
still at the old place eh...?? or move already... dont see your car anymore if i pass by that area anymore...

hahaha...we got different schedule all together...now days i can only manage after 8pm...
move already.. but nearby only :biggrin:

it's ok.. i'll try to change it myself.. but where to get d o-ring?

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
move already.. but nearby only :biggrin:

it's ok.. i'll try to change it myself.. but where to get d o-ring?
o-ring can get at any sparepart shop...last time i bought near your old place...rm 2-3 only...but better take out the solenoid first and bring it to the shop so that you can get the correct size...

if bt and st solenoid are the same...i still keep my old busted solenoid...no need to cabut yours dulu...can bring mine as a sample...cabut when have the oring ready...save time and energy... :idea:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
o-ring can get at any sparepart shop...last time i bought near your old place...rm 2-3 only...but better take out the solenoid first and bring it to the shop so that you can get the correct size...

if bt and st solenoid are the same...i still keep my old busted solenoid...no need to cabut yours dulu...can bring mine as a sample...cabut when have the oring ready...save time and energy... :idea:
i'll call u :call:

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Eh.. No need la, bera..

I've already take it out n test it.. It's not functional.. Need to change

Shockingly d o-ring is missing :banghead:

Temporary put white tape on it.. Will find new solenoid tomorrow

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha. Are you interested? Have a few minor upgrades such as the clutch, suspensions, air intake and exhaust, etc. Service every 4 months or 5000km with liqui moly semi engine oil + ceratec (ocassionally):proud:.
What year? I think won't be able to get loans if not wrong for cars more than 10 years old.
Sounds like a well maintained car. :adore:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam

Attachments

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
There is a small O ring inside the SVT solenoid but need to cut open the shell to reach it.
If we can replace it and close back the shell then we can solve the leak problem.

ahaw

Known Member
Apr 1, 2007
bro,vvt solenoid berapa harga?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol are taking their ‘Instant Protection’ campaign with its augmented reality approach on the road as they hit major cities around the country to raise awareness to the public. The campaign focuses on the importance of instant protection, driving home the fact that engine wear happens the most during the start up and warming phase.

This is where the Intelligent Molecules technology used in Castrol...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience