Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi
Yes altezza can run on ron95. With a aftermarket ECU...can tune further. :proud:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I love shell because it has the best response. Very addictive. But knocking becomes much more severe in my 20V blacktop. Petron is the best for my engine as knock is really minimal. The response however is slightly sluggish.

For me I alternate between Shell and Petron. I love shell for city drive as it makes stop and go much easier. But I always have to restrain myself and remind myself when I am using shell: "NO BLASTING".

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I love shell because it has the best response. Very addictive. But knocking becomes much more severe in my 20V blacktop. Petron is the best for my engine as knock is really minimal. The response however is slightly sluggish.

For me I alternate between Shell and Petron. I love shell for city drive as it makes stop and go much easier. But I always have to restrain myself and remind myself when I am using shell: "NO BLASTING".
Strange, how come the one with best response has more knocking while the one with less knocking is more sluggish? Usually if knocking then more sluggish also because logically knocking is bad and reduce power. No knocking should correlate with more response and power.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Strange, how come the one with best response has more knocking while the one with less knocking is more sluggish? Usually if knocking then more sluggish also because logically knocking is bad and reduce power. No knocking should correlate with more response and power.
Shell has the best response probably because of the additives that makes the fuel burn easier and faster. That's why is it is easier for knocking to happen too. Response won't be good when knocking occurs. Rather, the response is good until the point of knocking, then there is a decrease.

Petron, I suspect that there are not much additives or maybe their additives does not make the petrol burn as fast and aggressive. Thus the response is slower. But this prevents significant knocking.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Can afford tezza can already afford Ron97 la.
U have to understand some people want to get the car but have to save on something,
WHICH can be saved. So why not.
For instance using using RON 95 over 97.
Or using GT Radial instead of Michelin or something
If can, why not, everyone can explore more options.
If i can afford more than Tezza such as Evo 9, for sure I know I MUST use RON 97.

Hi
Yes altezza can run on ron95. With a aftermarket ECU...can tune further. :proud:
Eh, u are still active wor. See u a lot in Altezza section. Thought those in there no longer active dy.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Shell has the best response probably because of the additives that makes the fuel burn easier and faster. That's why is it is easier for knocking to happen too. Response won't be good when knocking occurs. Rather, the response is good until the point of knocking, then there is a decrease.

Petron, I suspect that there are not much additives or maybe their additives does not make the petrol burn as fast and aggressive. Thus the response is slower. But this prevents significant knocking.
Want fuel burn faster just use Ron 95 loh! For me Shell will be out forever. Friends ask me to try, at that time was fuel save formula for both Ron 95 and 97. He is on 95 driving NA and says good FC, so for my turbo I opt for Ron 97. But immediately after filling full tank, the response is worse then Esso Ron 95. So much so, I had to drain out the fuel. Not long after Shell change the formula to V Power but I already scare to use Shell....:smokin:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hello... good morning.. guys... i prefer BHP.. FULL TANK RM 90.00 CAN RUN 430KM...BHP
IF OTHERS PETROL ONLY RUN 380KM +-...
ENGINE MIVEC ...

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
U have to understand some people want to get the car but have to save on something,
WHICH can be saved. So why not.
For instance using using RON 95 over 97.
Or using GT Radial instead of Michelin or something
If can, why not, everyone can explore more options.
If i can afford more than Tezza such as Evo 9, for sure I know I MUST use RON 97.

Eh, u are still active wor. See u a lot in Altezza section. Thought those in there no longer active dy.
Bro... still around....and enjoying my 6th year with my Tezza :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the title suggest...
My dad wanted the roof rack soo bad but after askin around,most are priced above rm1500.
Great quality will go beyond rm2500.
So,the DIY bug bites again.
This was done long time ago so i cant recall the exact cost but its well below rm1500.

Main concern is getting the roof bar of the desired height.Most cheapo bar are too high and
does not look good.they have lower carrying weight too.
Problem is with the pajero is the roof is slightly higher towards the back...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience