Spoilers, carbon fiber and all that good stuff

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I've been having trouble looking for the spoiler I want. Some know it as the old BMW ACS spoiler

Does anyone know where to get this in either PU or CF form? And what happened to Racecraft? Their website is never updated, FB page is outdated and their phone number doesn't work.

I want to source for a good reliable CF hood for my car before I'm forced to scrap it after the stupid gov implement that 10 year old car thing. Once they do I'm keeping it as a pure track day car.

How does one check to see if a CF hood is good quality or not? I've heard of people mixing fiber with CF which makes it cheaper but prone to heat bulges and all. I'm having a hard time wrapping my exhaust because Everco made my exhaust one single piece which is annoying. So I can't keep the engine bay heat down until I find myself a new exhaust or take out the whole damn thing just to wrap the headers. :banghead:

Advice please.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i remember seeing this spoiler at either after12 or redzone in sunway.... in CF

CF hood... im sure can find.... especially for wira.

as for exhaust... just add flanges? head over to undersix exhaust in sunway and talk to them about modifying ur exhaust and maybe even heat wrapping them

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'll check out those shops for the spoiler. Thanks!

Wira CF hoods these days are quite hard to come by. And whats worse is I don't know how to identify whether it's a quality one or not. How do you see?

As for the exhaust, I have the titanium wrap already. I wanna DIY it. Problem is i can't with this setup.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
walaweh, wanna join this thread but it's way over my league so gonna be observing oni, so bro iszo, good luck in your search & beat the guy on track day.:adore:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
walaweh, wanna join this thread but it's way over my league so gonna be observing oni, so bro iszo, good luck in your search & beat the guy on track day.:adore:
Ha? I buntut gatal not anything else. CF is a normal thing these days. Besides, if ever I get a CF hood, I'm going to spray paint over it with Plastidip.

No one can advise how to look for a quality CF part?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ha? I buntut gatal not anything else. CF is a normal thing these days. Besides, if ever I get a CF hood, I'm going to spray paint over it with Plastidip.

Later JPJ kacau if u have CF bonnet hehe

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I'll check out those shops for the spoiler. Thanks!

Wira CF hoods these days are quite hard to come by. And whats worse is I don't know how to identify whether it's a quality one or not. How do you see?

As for the exhaust, I have the titanium wrap already. I wanna DIY it. Problem is i can't with this setup.
CF hoods are quite common for wira, saw at underground motorsports at pandan indah few mths back, made in taiwan close to rm900. quality wise not sure.

it would be rare if u found CF roof, & rear aeroback boot, while u at it get a pair of CF fenders too :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Later JPJ kacau if u have CF bonnet hehe
if std CF hood they wont kacau unless u have those funky bonnet louvers like M3/M5, skyline or silvia style

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

CF hoods are quite common for wira, saw at underground motorsports at pandan indah few mths back, made in taiwan close to rm900. quality wise not sure.

it would be rare if u found CF roof, & rear aeroback boot, while u at it get a pair of CF fenders too :rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

if std CF hood they wont kacau unless u have those funky bonnet louvers like M3/M5, skyline or silvia style
For corolla saw one selling before. With middle vents..quite nice.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
PRO Niaga: Rthree Parts Trading

check with these guys... they have CF and kevlar for wira...

most CF nowadays are basically fiber with a top layer of CF... ive seen an original japan branded hood for an EK... if u look closely u can actually see light passing through the cf weave....this type... no fiber wan..pure multiple layers of CF

also seen a CF airscoop like that.

heres a picture of the hood i was talking about... J's Racing 1st gen CF Hood for Civic EK

as for ur exhaust... u really should look into modifying it then... adding flanges etc.... and while they remove it.. u just sit at the shop and DIY la...once done... pasang balik

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

A CF Fender is pointless. The stock fender is about the same weight. RM900 for a CF hood is dirt cheap! I'd question the quality of the product man! But I'd have to see it first I guess.

PRO Niaga: Rthree Parts Trading

check with these guys... they have CF and kevlar for wira...

most CF nowadays are basically fiber with a top layer of CF... ive seen an original japan branded hood for an EK... if u look closely u can actually see light passing through the cf weave....this type... no fiber wan..pure multiple layers of CF

also seen a CF airscoop like that.

heres a picture of the hood i was talking about... J's Racing 1st gen CF Hood for Civic EK

as for ur exhaust... u really should look into modifying it then... adding flanges etc.... and while they remove it.. u just sit at the shop and DIY la...once done... pasang balik
I'll look into those flanges. Any recommendation where I can get that done?

And I'll check out that CF shop. Thanks

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I also really like the ACS spoiler...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Can anyone pls tell me where can i install bonnet pin lock wit a good workmanship, coz i just paint my car so don wan to scratch it. normally they charge how much for the installation?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience