20V 4age workshop one stop shop (mechanical and electrical)

slack3r

Known Member
Mar 10, 2010
Manila
Need inputs for reliable and not too expensive workshops/foreman for 20V 4AGE

Need to have some work done

1. need to check AE92 long meter VSS sensor not working getting error code 42 so I get the check engine light
2. Need help to install and wire oil pressure sensor. I have this and need it installed and wired. No need to wire the oil temp for now. I just need the oil pressure sensor on the meter working

3. Need to check speedo meter not working (maybe need to change cable or verify if speedo meter is broken)
4. Need to check gear oil leak (not that bad yet but its bothering me)
5. Need to install aluminum radiator (the one im using is leaking now)
6. Need to check timing
7. Do full service (oil change, filter change, gear oil change, spark plug change)
8. Install double layer brake servo

If you can recommend one stop shop to do all it would be best instead of moving from one shop to another.

My location is Cyberjaya. Don't mind going Shah Alam, Seri Kembangan, Kajang, Puchong, PJ or other areas nearby as long as shop is reliable and price not that expensive

If possible open on Sundays. Thank ZTH

Attachments

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I know one workshop in Taman Industri Selaman Bangi, Casper Racing workshop. The boss is very good in modifying.
Usually, most reputable workshop did not open their business on sunday.

slack3r

Known Member
Mar 10, 2010
Manila
They good with 4age 20v electricals?

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Also anyone can recommend shop to get AE92/AE101/AE111 full aluminum radiators with good price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The battle to be the region’s top Shell FuelSave Team came to a conclusion recently with Team Malaysia coming home third against drivers from Hong Kong, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand during the 2011 Shell FuelSave Challenge at the Sepang International Circuit.

Team Malaysia was made up of the 2011 Regional Shell FuelSave Challenge winners, Tan Moh Chuan, Deborah Tan and Lee Chee Koon. They took...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience