Optimum Coating/Plasti Dipping : BMW F10 (Warning: Glossy Pictures.)

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Today we are sharing a slight modified BMW F10 528i, the owner himself is a very DIY person which keeps his rides all squeeky clean and swirl free as well. Initially we were skeptical about a DIY maintained and polished car, we expected it to be full of holograms but...

After some quick inspection, we washed the car and stripped all wax and grease to reveal the real condition of the car.

The car was covered with small modifications which made the car even more spectacular. This is how a well maintained ride should look like ladies and gentlemen.

The rims were so clean that we thought they were new but in fact they were already almost 1 year old!

We moved on to inspecting the surface and paint condition after removing wax and grease which mostly hides swirls and scratches. This is what we saw.

We saw the galaxy, the BMW Galaxy.

The condition was so good that we questioned the owner whether is he a detailer himself.

The paint was flawless and hologram free.

As we did not have much to correct, the cleaning was extreme, we clean every inch of the car and also did something that special for this sexy ride.
First in Malaysia, Plasti Dip Smoke, we smoked the both side markers.

As for the rear reflector, we darken the shade abit to blend it to the ride's colour.

As a result after Optimum Coating and some light Plasti Dipping.

In conjunction of the First Plasti Dip service that is mobile and comes to your door step, we would also like to share our first branch out to a brand new Detailing Combo Plasti Dipping Centre in Perak. We appreciate that you, our readers and followers had supported us for so long and stayed with us for so long. We pledge to bring you more glossy cars, more special things that we do and also more interesting articles.

Follow our other Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/dipmyride.my

And this is the first Baby Turquoise Full Plasti Dip Honda CRZ in Malaysia. The colour is a special custom mix that we created.

Thank you.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just use car shampoo and chamois Izso? :biggrin:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
what do you use for cleaning PD-ed cars?
haha trade secret hahahaha, Im actually formulating a range of PD care products

"First in Malaysia, Plasti Dip Smoke, we smoked the both side markers."

???
There is no Plastidip Smoke available in Malaysia at the moment, mine was imported =)

Just use car shampoo and chamois Izso? :biggrin:
After using the care products i develop, mf also no problem becoz it will be so smoooth!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha trade secret hahahaha, Im actually formulating a range of PD care products

There is no Plastidip Smoke available in Malaysia at the moment, mine was imported =)

After using the care products i develop, mf also no problem becoz it will be so smoooth!
Haha! Opti Coat the PD? :biggrin:

Wow...how much are u charging to dip whole car then, seems u r good in skill works man. Other than detailing, now come down to Plastidipping :top:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Haha! Opti Coat the PD? :biggrin:

Wow...how much are u charging to dip whole car then, seems u r good in skill works man. Other than detailing, now come down to Plastidipping :top:
Haha, cari makan saje la bro. I am good in skill works i suck at numbers tho, By the way, its not cool to quote prices here, so erm, pm me ya. you know me, I follow the rules xD unlike many.

Use chamois or short mitt microfibers to scrub. I've been using that for months already

Errr..actually I sold my performix pd smoke almost 8 months ago...:biggrin:

Btw nice job done on the car.
Actually, for small areas, you can use multi purpose cleaners diluted 50:50 ratio. Spray and brush to clean. For the major body area, you can actually use your normal car wash shampoo, if you have professional series products, you can even mix a small percentage of multi purpose cleaner into your shampoo mixture which enhances the cleaning power, but make sure you rinse and dry the car right after that.

PlastiDip is good as you will not have to worry about swirls, Random Isolated Deep Scratches (RIDS), bird dropping, tree saps, watermarks. you can wash most impurities right away, as for swirls and rids, it cant really happen. The Cons of Plastidip is that you cant achieve the insane gloss of my usual full coated cars. At this moment, there aint no glossy plastidip in malaysia yet, but I guess, i'll be doing something about that hahahah:biggrin:

P/S: Bro Supra_Fanatics, I dipped my car is a special mix of matte gun metal grey too

Haha this is not related but it gives the car more aura...
Click Here

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Rids could happen...when you have a dog lol. My pd area got scratched when my dog stood up and put her paws on the panel. But can be easily repaired by respraying

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Rids could happen...when you have a dog lol. My pd area got scratched when my dog stood up and put her paws on the panel. But can be easily repaired by respraying
That is only if you rare dogs or like me, i rare a golden retriever too, but she is so well trained that she doesnt damage property hahah

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That is only if you rare dogs or like me, i rare a golden retriever too, but she is so well trained that she doesnt damage property hahah
Or cat haha..your dog is good. Mine was so afraid of thunder she will look for people so she stood up on 2 legs and see if I'm in the car, seriously. Then I gotta restrict her that...hopefully won't happen again coz dat time my paint were also scratched but luckily it wasn't too deep. Have anthracite colours reach Malaysia btw?

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Or cat haha..your dog is good. Mine was so afraid of thunder she will look for people so she stood up on 2 legs and see if I'm in the car, seriously. Then I gotta restrict her that...hopefully won't happen again coz dat time my paint were also scratched but luckily it wasn't too deep. Have anthracite colours reach Malaysia btw?
Colours, I have alot, mostly custom mixed to get a unique effect. If you look at original PlastiDip you will see the camo series, I had successfully R&D the colour code, so I dont really have to get the colour instead i'll mix it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

I decided to install exedy racing clutch button type on my satria neo. Which one is better, 3puck or 4puck?...Based on the best performance..:smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience