Want 2 modified my dad's toyota unser 1.8gli

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
To maneuver around in the Unser it's quite ok. It's when you have to brake then only do you realise how heavy the car is. I owned one la. It's scary to jam brake in.
Talking about brakes, if Myvi brake sucks...wait till you drive Alza. The brakes like doesn't bite at all.
Giving me the creeps in driving it at a time from KLIA to Ipoh. Worse than my Saga BLM though mine have no ABS. Feels like is gonna skid if i were to jam the brakes during emergency.

I had to keep at least 2 1/2 to 3 cars distance.

Belongs to the father and underage to drive....:driver:
He drives to college everyday, so should be old enough to drive :biggrin:

Anyway to TS, best to sell off the Unser if your dad can afford a new car. Get at least a Innova
if your dad still wants an affordable MPV. Much better than the Unser. No point modding
an Unser where it is not even steady at high speeds.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, are you kidding me?? Innova?? =.=' I would stay far far away from that car.....better off with a Grand Livina or a Exora CFE.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, are you kidding me?? Innova?? =.=' I would stay far far away from that car.....better off with a Grand Livina or a Exora CFE.
How come? Even izso likes it. If for ferrying goods should be okay ma.. :rofl:

Grand Livina is good. But a bit cramp in terms of space. I never like it. Don't feel comfortable
for rear passengers. Just feel very narrow. Toyota Wish better :smile:

Exora CFE also a good choice.
Ya can consider Exora CFE :biggrin: :top:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
You try to drive one and see. I even service them before.....I won't say much. Differrent people, different choice but the local Toyotas are already out of my "car that worth buying" list long long time ago....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You try to drive one and see. I even service them before.....I won't say much. Differrent people, different choice but the local Toyotas are already out of my "car that worth buying" list long long time ago....
Time to go Honda. :smokin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Talking about brakes, if Myvi brake sucks...wait till you drive Alza. The brakes like doesn't bite at all.
Giving me the creeps in driving it at a time from KLIA to Ipoh. Worse than my Saga BLM though mine have no ABS. Feels like is gonna skid if i were to jam the brakes during emergency.

I had to keep at least 2 1/2 to 3 cars distance.

He drives to college everyday, so should be old enough to drive :biggrin:

Anyway to TS, best to sell off the Unser if your dad can afford a new car. Get at least a Innova
if your dad still wants an affordable MPV. Much better than the Unser. No point modding
an Unser where it is not even steady at high speeds.
Going to skid means brakes makan mah! tyres no good....heh! heh!

Oh! I was referring to TS, got 2 members here with father's Unser.....ha! ha!:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Going to skid means brakes makan mah! tyres no good....heh! heh!

Oh! I was referring to TS, got 2 members here with father's Unser.....ha! ha!:rofl:
Is it? :rofl: Ya but then I told gf's sister's bf before to change but he dont want he say seldom come back from SG to drive...

I say Silverstone better throw....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is it? :rofl: Ya but then I told gf's sister's bf before to change but he dont want he say seldom come back from SG to drive...

I say Silverstone better throw....
Both my Hyundai and VR OE tyres were Sime, and when I upgraded, I gave them to my mechanic for his old Volvo....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lousy tyres for sure...save fuel but dun save lives...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Not that bad la. The Innova just has old tech built into the car so for 100k you're paying for old tech. That I don't like. But if you look past that it's big, comfy, quite gutsy and quite a big improvement over the Unser.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
But you need to watch out for the HU and dash area...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, I had got a few complains on the 1st gen Innova mostly HU problem and the dash bracket breaking after like few months then you hear rattling noise. The worst was a 3 weeks old Innova had to change the whole dash....cumbersome job and the risk of scratching other interior parts of the car if the people working on it not careful. I'm not sure about the newer ones.

hanliadi@adiemotec

May 5, 2018
melaka
unser modified....

Attachments

Reactions: Izso and alcyon

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ZTH-ians. Im planning to change my exhaust piping system, but the thing is I dont want that Deeep loud noise like the one on a Subaru STi V8. No. I want a high pitched sound like an F1 or the LExus LFA perhaps. Can anybody out there help me?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience