Suzuki Swift: 1.5 (m15a/zc21): Discussions/Opinions

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
You can whatsapps me at 0197762985.
So far havent really boosted kaw2 yet.No problem yet on overheat, idling or aircon. Im using auto gb btw.
Im going to fine tuning the fuel soon.maybe I can share more detail on whatsapps.
Im using atf cooler but havent get oil cooler yet.

Anyway Naz Automotive is located at Pulai Perdana besides sticker shop.I have been with this mechanic for past 5 years and satisfied with all the detail and neat work.Price wise much better than other cutthroat shop in JB.The petronas swift very popular in JB.last I heard it pack 160whp under the hood with na power.:driver:

Nice.. neat work there.. i had bought a turbo kit, but still at home have not send to fix yet.. so far any problem on your setup? Any over heat issue? What's the hp and torque now? You are on manual or auto gb? Pardon me for asking so many questions.. hard to see a swift mod in jb so far.. last time saw one was the petronas sticker swift.. mind pm me your contact? We can meet up :listen: and discuss more on our swift if you dun mind :driver:

brightino

Sep 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone has a good recommendation for exhaust full system from the header to the exhaust tip?

Im running on an entirely stock exhaust system. Im looking to improve my torque at low end range and go get a bass sound during idling and a slight sharp sound at high revs.

I was quoted from a shop in ss2 that includes (muffler and HKS exhaust tip 3 inch for 1.2K, downpipe standard)

Below is a link i found. Not sure whether SUPERCIRCUIT brand is good or not.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.257663857578788.73387.254129501265557&type=3
my fren myvi install at supercircuit...the way they weld feel good and solid and quality wise ady few month no complain from him..if u do full system prepare ur wallet XD...for me the price is really crazy after comparing myvi 1.5 price since the size is similar..wonder why so much diferent

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Guys,

SSS owners need your favour from you guys to check your front windshield markings as i would like to make a comparison of different markings for our swifters.(attachment below)

Any comparison for LAMISAFE & LAMILEX? Any difference of the CKD/CBU models for SS only? Need to check for SSS as well.

Attachments

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
You can whatsapps me at 0197762985.
So far havent really boosted kaw2 yet.No problem yet on overheat, idling or aircon. Im using auto gb btw.
Im going to fine tuning the fuel soon.maybe I can share more detail on whatsapps.
Im using atf cooler but havent get oil cooler yet.

Anyway Naz Automotive is located at Pulai Perdana besides sticker shop.I have been with this mechanic for past 5 years and satisfied with all the detail and neat work.Price wise much better than other cutthroat shop in JB.The petronas swift very popular in JB.last I heard it pack 160whp under the hood with na power.:driver:
I'm using atf cooler too, how much boost are you running currently? Did you experience any slippage on your auto gear? Did you install fuel regulator which requires to make a fuel return line?

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
Now running 0.6 bar, quite high due to still on stock compression and piston. Plan to lower a bit the boost while waiting for forged internal.
I'm using td04l with smaller exhaust ar so boost start spooling at 2k and full boost by 3k.
Regarding the auto gearbox slippage I try to feel the initial bite by half throttle , once fully bite than only full throttle. I once try full throttle from standstill and low rpm, the gearbox grip and slip are noticeable. The torque delivery were high and sudden not like when NA.

Not using fuel regulator cause using Toyota 330cc injectors, if use fuel regulator should be better cause have fuel return line and pressure are more stable.

Now running around 175hp and 197Nm torque on dastek dyno with stock exhaust box and piping. That should translate to 145whp dynojet, nothing to roar about but cruising at highway are fun now and easily outmeter
Looking into 2" muffler and perhaps manual gearbox = :driver:

I'm using atf cooler too, how much boost are you running currently? Did you experience any slippage on your auto gear? Did you install fuel regulator which requires to make a fuel return line?

Last edited:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Now running 0.6 bar, quite high due to still on stock compression and piston. Plan to lower a bit the boost while waiting for forged internal.
I'm using td04l with smaller exhaust ar so boost start spooling at 2k and full boost by 3k.
Regarding the auto gearbox slippage I try to feel the initial bite by half throttle , once fully bite than only full throttle. I once try full throttle from standstill and low rpm, the gearbox grip and slip are noticeable. The torque delivery were high and sudden not like when NA.

Not using fuel regulator cause using Toyota 330cc injectors, if use fuel regulator should be better cause have fuel return line and pressure are more stable.

Now running around 175hp and 197Nm torque on dastek dyno with stock exhaust box and piping. That should translate to 145whp dynojet, nothing to roar about but cruising at highway are fun now and easily outmeter
Looking into 2" muffler and perhaps manual gearbox = :driver:
It's good enough to outrun many cars lo.. :rolleyes:

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Guys, is it advisable to either use engine oil grade 0w-20/ 0w-30 for our swift 1.5 auto or to stick with 5W-30 grade? I was told that upon cold start, using 0W-30 is good as engine oil will be hot and does not consume that much fuel.

is this true?

Imprezho

Known Member
Dec 30, 2003
Guys, any contacts to get a reasonable price for lower arms SS ? I was quoted rm 590.10 each side for it. Sen Hui rm 350/pc.

tq

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
anybody on rotrex? i just inquired and it costs RM12,000 for the kit for ZC31s
Check out in sg forum there is someone wanted to sell his..

Guys, any contacts to get a reasonable price for lower arms SS ? I was quoted rm 590.10 each side for it. Sen Hui rm 350/pc.

tq
Buy it from singapore, the parts here are much cheaper sometimes compared to malaysia just like wat i did for the engine mounting. :rolleyes:

Last edited: