Daddys club

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanks TR,
but so far everything is fine. she was admitted @ PPUM. so the fees is reasonable.
her upcoming surgery next mth wont costs that much too as its a govt hospital.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I bought a electric pump for my wife from First Year. Started off with a manual one from Pureen but it was really bad it's cheap but no good suction pump until my wife hand also tired. The First year price was around 300 cheaper than Philips and Medela. It works great and comes with a feeding bottle.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Iszo and guys, yesterday I got a sms from a friend of mine who also has a baby boy 1 week older than mine. He was admitted to hospital due to diarrhea. The mother suggested that I go for Rotavirus vaccination for my daughter. So I went online to search around for more information about this rotavirus thing and found it was the main cause of diarrhea on infants and could cause death due to dehydration.

I'm not sure for now that should I bring my daughter for the vaccination or not needed. I found info that after the vaccination she might have slight diarrhea and fever.

Izso & guys, what's you take on this. Go for it or hold back 1st.

My girl she's always putting her fist into her mouth to chew and bite.
Rotavirus is very real and very still out there. Suggest you go for this vaccination. That one is just a drink, not even a jab.

Just be careful about the MMR jab, that one has some proof showing that it causes autism.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

thanks TR,
but so far everything is fine. she was admitted @ PPUM. so the fees is reasonable.
her upcoming surgery next mth wont costs that much too as its a govt hospital.
so young and hernia? wah.. how did the doc diagnose hernia?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Rotavirus is very real and very still out there. Suggest you go for this vaccination. That one is just a drink, not even a jab.

Just be careful about the MMR jab, that one has some proof showing that it causes autism.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

so young and hernia? wah.. how did the doc diagnose hernia?
we went for several check ups in PPUM for urine test, blood test, ultrasound etc & concluded that she has inguinal hernia, i read it up in wikipedia & the has the symtoms as stated.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
we went for several check ups in PPUM for urine test, blood test, ultrasound etc & concluded that she has inguinal hernia, i read it up in wikipedia & the has the symtoms as stated.
Damn. Statistically it's rare in women much less kids. Did the doc say what might have caused it? How is she now?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Damn. Statistically it's rare in women much less kids. Did the doc say what might have caused it? How is she now?
not sure, cos when she was new born till 4 yrs old she had constipation. that might had triggered the hernia. will discuss further with the doctor when she gets admitted on the 19th.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Guys, there is a recall on some milk powder in Malaysia.

Dumex Dupro 650g
Dumex Dupro 1kg
Dumex Dupro 350g
Mamex Cherish I 600g
Mamex Cherish I 1.5kg
Mamex Cherish I 1.8kg
Mamex Explore 2 600g
Mamex Explore 2 1.5kg
Mamex Explore 2 1.8kg
Bebelac 2 800g

Just for your info in case anymore using....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Finally, I've mastered the art of bathing for babies....Hahahaha...but I still get wet when I bath my daughter as she keeps kicking the water in her bath tub....

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I thought you are very experience with bathing with the girls?.....hahahahahahaha:biggrin: faster cabut....:vroam:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I thought you are very experience with bathing with the girls?.....hahahahahahaha:biggrin: faster cabut....:vroam:
Hahahahaha...those bathing is pass already in the history book stuff.....those were the days....now must be a good husband and good daddy.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, how everything going with your kids now?

Guys, my daughter's behavior is a bit weird lately. Her habit change from weeks 2 weeks. The habit i'm talking about is thumb sucking, sleeping direction and sleeping time. My little girl is coming to 4 months old now....very much like to talk and now she can start to laugh already other than giggles. Last 2 weeks she was already sucking her thumb but now stop already instead she put half of her fist inside her mouth to chew on. Funny girl...She also now sometimes start to suck on pacifier previously which she don't want at all. Also her sleeping direction changed. I'm a bit shock to she her habit change so fast different after each week.

Now I have a headache though. Now she sleeps with her belly facing downwards and her head turned to the right everytime. I try to change her head position to turn to left but after a while she automatically change back to facing right side. I want to change her head direction because not sure if prolong facing at 1 direction will affect her facial development and spine bone or not. Now everytime I hug her she also likes to turn her face towards her right side. Only way to force her to turn to her left side is I hug her on my right side.....Any daddies can help me...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's ok one la. Just let her sleep however she's comfortable. But I'd let the kid sleep on her back. Prevent SID.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Izso, she sometimes sleep on her back but my daughter if sleep on her back even I put bolster on top of her she still dont know ho to hug it and end up she sleeping with 2 of her arms wide open and sometimes she easily gets shock if got a loud knocking sound or suddenly got some loud sound from those cheapo beng with exhaust pass by infront of my house then she would cry....I sometimes let her sleep on her side but after a while she turn goes back to sleeping on her back..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Danz, how everything going with your kids now?

Guys, my daughter's behavior is a bit weird lately. Her habit change from weeks 2 weeks. The habit i'm talking about is thumb sucking, sleeping direction and sleeping time. My little girl is coming to 4 months old now....very much like to talk and now she can start to laugh already other than giggles. Last 2 weeks she was already sucking her thumb but now stop already instead she put half of her fist inside her mouth to chew on. Funny girl...She also now sometimes start to suck on pacifier previously which she don't want at all. Also her sleeping direction changed. I'm a bit shock to she her habit change so fast different after each week.

Now I have a headache though. Now she sleeps with her belly facing downwards and her head turned to the right everytime. I try to change her head position to turn to left but after a while she automatically change back to facing right side. I want to change her head direction because not sure if prolong facing at 1 direction will affect her facial development and spine bone or not. Now everytime I hug her she also likes to turn her face towards her right side. Only way to force her to turn to her left side is I hug her on my right side.....Any daddies can help me...
my daughter was scheduled for surgery on 20.08.13, so gotta admit 1 day before thats on 19.08.13.
on 20.08.13 (tuesday morning), she had to start fasting from 9am onwards (6-8 hrs before surgery), then at 3pm the doctor came in told me that the surgery has to be cancelled as they just finished operation on patient no2. My daughter was no4. i told them its ok la i will wait.....till night also can, the doc said that the latest is 5pm, so there was nothing i can do, had to pay the bill Rm204(exclude surgery charges) for nothing, the hospital or department dont want to absorb the costs as it wasnt my fault WTF?? no choice lo. had to make another appointment 1 week later (as surgery is only on every Tuesdays).

so today 26.08.13 just admitted her this morning, told the doc make sure she is the 1st on the list, dun cancel it again, he said ok dun worry. my daughter's sugery is tmr, its only a minor one, hopefully everything will go well.

this is our govt std. wattudu, no choice. cant afford private. :biggrin:

thanks all.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

TR,
dun worry, your daughter will know to turn her head to the left or right. she wont suffocate. if always sleep on her back then her back of her head will be flat :biggrin: not nice for a girl....

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

he x biasa bath girls, but he biasa girls bath him...haha cabut also....:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I would just like to know, whether can evo 8 disc and caliper fit directly onto eterna's back plate?

Thanks and regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience