Honda Accord SM4 problem. Please help?

swgiant

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
some they said is either throttle body dirty or vacuum leak but mine experience was evaporative canister problem.
Replaced cost is about rm100 at honda sc.

yhlim82

May 12, 2013
usj
some they said is either throttle body dirty or vacuum leak but mine experience was evaporative canister problem.
Replaced cost is about rm100 at honda sc.
Where can i find the evaporative canister at my car?

swgiant

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Mine is look identical to the picture.
But it has 3 legs and one of leg broken and caused the air leaked from the cracked.

yhlim82

May 12, 2013
usj

Mine is look identical to the picture.
But it has 3 legs and one of leg broken and caused the air leaked from the cracked.
I cant found this thing in my car. Maybe differance type. Anywhere thanks for sharing

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Is your idling set too high?
Any leak in vacuum line?
When i stop my engine i heard air leaking sound near engine, but i cant found any broken or crack pipe. i will send it to workshop to check.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my right rear rim got scratches leh .. my rim color is dark grey .. how much is it to do only one rim? damn my tyre also kena i think .. when i check all 4 tyres .. only this tyre running out of air .. damn ..

tyre tampal can work er? is it posibble to do so? i dont know now .. need to check the tyre again after few days .. if really no air again .. aiyoo .. tyre only run 10,000 km's lah :(

i accidently bang the side just to avoid the pundek mercedez .. :angry: :angry:

afterthat when...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience