Hyundai Atos 1.1 M 03-04

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i heard the auto is a problematic one, thats y i opt for manual
its only gonna be for city driving......was worried bout spare parts, but u guys said that its easy to get...
will view 1 tmr afternoon. if ngam pay $$$ straight.

Maxx

2,000 RPM

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
not sure about the auto problem.
mine doesnt have auto gb problem. just do routine maintenance.

however, when sold off, used car said 1st gear got problem.. take long time to change to 2nd..
but i dont encounter that problem when sold the car.
maybe they floored the pedal thats y it 'hold' the 1st gear :smokin:

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just viewed the car yesterday in kepong...just beside zhapalang motorsports shop only...
the atos was 2 owners, engine bay seems dirty, oil sludge build up..., the previous owner did not take care of
the maintanance properly, interior wise, the roof top was wavy looks like will tanggal anytime, seat belt buckle broken,
some diy visible wiring, half pass 5 job. others ok, exterior was given a fresh 1 layer of paint.

but didnt have the mood to check the car thoroughly as the car was parked under the hot sun.
selling price rm6.8k. non negotiable...wtf....!!

i just went home after that.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
just viewed the car yesterday in kepong...just beside zhapalang motorsports shop only...
the atos was 2 owners, engine bay seems dirty, oil sludge build up..., the previous owner did not take care of
the maintanance properly, interior wise, the roof top was wavy looks like will tanggal anytime, seat belt buckle broken,
some diy visible wiring, half pass 5 job. others ok, exterior was given a fresh 1 layer of paint.

but didnt have the mood to check the car thoroughly as the car was parked under the hot sun.
selling price rm6.8k. non negotiable...wtf....!!

i just went home after that.....
Come Kepong didn't call me :bawling:

I'll try to help u ask and see about Atos year 03-04. Atos Prima 1.1L manual?

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no la no time...i reached there almost 2. was in a rush cos dowan to join the jam later.....
summore brought my family so cannot lepak....

atos prima still expensive, my budget less than rm7k.
atos 1st model, round light 1.0 manual. 02-03 if not mistaken. dowan so many owners la..
tq bro.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no la no time...i reached there almost 2. was in a rush cos dowan to join the jam later.....
summore brought my family so cannot lepak....

atos prima still expensive, my budget less than rm7k.
atos 1st model, round light 1.0 manual. 02-03 if not mistaken. dowan so many owners la..
tq bro.
Haha! K noted, will let u know

zeuz

Known Member

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Common fren ive done alot of hyundai convertion frm malaysia to singapore n also i have atoswit 1.3cc
Who said fc are bad n part are so hard to find....seek knowleadge at facebook hypermalaysia there u can see commity of hyundai harcore modder n stock player n find some true answer....pls don judge book by it cover

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
still looking for an atos....below rm7k....anyone can recommend?

bdkkpg....picanto still expensive, if my budget more than rm10k will definately go for kenari.

zeuz

Known Member

zeuz

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Atos 1.0 much easy to find part rather then 1.1 atos coz 1.1 is actually picanto engine. ....if 1.0 u can share eit suzuki solio part example gbox intake n internal part. ....i hv atos 660 turbo from korea

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1.1 really that hard to find ah? even airfilter take 1 day to arrive, dunno the spare part shop run out of stock
or need to order.

just wondering, how much the labour costs to change spark plugs & timing belt?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience