Car modification for 4 years plus,first disappointment and angry

mrtuner

Known Member
Mar 11, 2012
Penang
Maybe period that day or mood not good leh...times are bad but then as seller, should always maintain good customer service.
Everyone likes a good service, one bad service and can wave goodbye to that customer.

No reason to be racist I agree. I have seen a lot of sellers as well, cursing people who called and ask many questions and never
buy anything in the end...like that how to be seller? Even selling cars people come and test drive then not necessary they will
buy on the spot, maybe if suitable, he will come back 2nd time to purchase it...

All in the end is just about good customer service. Good Customer Service, if item is expensive, I believe many will still buy
cuz of the seller's attitude and service towards customers...
Totally agree. Customer service is so so so so important that it can't be stressed enough. I wouldn't buy something from a seller no matter how good that product is if the customer service is crappy.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
peterj...so how manage to slow talk with the seller to work things out?
talk with him? come on.... i din talk anything after that, he din talk with me also....but i do bought lots of stuff from selers here and mudah this few weeks...so when he come diu me again, i can slap him with tons of receipts...:proud:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
that guy been selling here a very long time. i myself have inquired regarding his stuff before and he was OK with it.

I think he bad mood that day?

but peterj....yr vtec turbo still misfiring?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
that guy been selling here a very long time. i myself have inquired regarding his stuff before and he was OK with it.

I think he bad mood that day?

but peterj....yr vtec turbo still misfiring?
maybe small firering that i dont noticed, mie from avantech told me that, but myself din noticed...lol:stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
after reading this i feel lucky i didint buy anything by postal ......

COD the best trading method .....
True, but so far, things I bought from eBay, no problem at all. Touchwood.
Since they have buyer protection and seller protection system.

So, eBay is the only portal I buy things from overseas. Most of the things i buy so far is
Die Cast models...From China, around Malaysia, Hong Kong..

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's very sakit hati to see some seller when they just started business from 0 have very good attitude and very prompt....once business is stable, on track and got reputation...they start to change.....less friendly, bigger ego, bad attitude....it not just in car parts....any business also like this....there are very few sellers out there that have made it big and still keeping the same friendly faces from the 1st day they started....I salute those few....
Probably business big, harder to handle, so lost his cool. Or kena tiew by some other buyer, bad mood.
So can be many reasons, but as bro. mrtuner mentioned customer service is always number one when you do business......:adore:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
forgive the seller bro...
human tend to make mistakes.

however to those out there who thinks doing business is easy...think again.

if u wanna be the boss u must be able to take the heat.
i only met a handful of seller wif really gud n cool attitude.
dun just think about profit....customers service is also important... :driver:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
forgive the seller bro...
human tend to make mistakes.

however to those out there who thinks doing business is easy...think again.

if u wanna be the boss u must be able to take the heat.
i only met a handful of seller wif really gud n cool attitude.
dun just think about profit....customers service is also important... :driver:
Yup, in business must give and take also......

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
when dealing with customer...EQ must like Einstein's IQ

kena bazooka also still smiling. :rofl:

Peterj...so considered yr monster build completed? power la u...from monster wira to monster civic...next should be monster skyline?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
when dealing with customer...EQ must like Einstein's IQ

kena bazooka also still smiling. :rofl:

Peterj...so considered yr monster build completed? power la u...from monster wira to monster civic...next should be monster skyline?
Not monster at all...I think normal b20 vtec easily smoke me..:adore:

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think some customers really deserve a whacking. That being said, some sellers also deserve a whacking.

Buyers: Always ask for best price.
Sellers: Always say call/pm me for price.

I mean wtf, just state the fucking price NETT in your advertisement and that's the best price. Buyer either take it or leave it. I had idiots ask me "best price", tell them RMXXX same as the topic, they ask again for "more discount la brother". WTF wei quit wasting my time you either pay to play or go play sand.

Its got nothing to do with race. God is fair and just, stupid people come in all shape, size and colors.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
I think some customers really deserve a whacking. That being said, some sellers also deserve a whacking.

Buyers: Always ask for best price.
Sellers: Always say call/pm me for price.

I mean wtf, just state the fucking price NETT in your advertisement and that's the best price. Buyer either take it or leave it. I had idiots ask me "best price", tell them RMXXX same as the topic, they ask again for "more discount la brother". WTF wei quit wasting my time you either pay to play or go play sand.

Its got nothing to do with race. God is fair and just, stupid people come in all shape, size and colors.
i sold a few of my used items....
the case was, price already stated and all the people start asking for "pm price".

sometimes it is also a marketing strategy as the seller does not need to bump on his own thread when people comment for price in the thread.

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
Is hard to find good seller nowadays, is a good thing I have a seller who is also a good friend I met for the first time. Very patient and cool, but what I learn also is that, human tend to have a day where they get bad mood, it never happen to me but he told me a story of one guy keep saying bad things behind him and say his product is to expensive and he got so frustrated. So yeah, business is also a place where people will talk behind your back. Doing business is not easy. But if you find a good seller is really worth it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience