various design of car sticker

Exterior and Body

various design of car sticker

Sep 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Plz pm me sticker for Ultra racing bout medium size to stick at the back windscreen at the side...should be wat size?? and i want the Eibach the one with black & red ...how big the size?

mily

Feb 16, 2013
Newyork
Nice work dude......
i also have a bike which i want to decorate with some kind of attractive stickers. The Stickers may contain my name as well my bike name. I also want to wrap it, what guys you think if only stickers are more enough to decorate it or should i wrap it also?

car signwriting Melbourne

Last edited:
As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced world jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.

CLS78

Known Member
Aug 24, 2016
Petaling Jaya
how much do you charge for printing this number plate stickers?...i would like 2 pcs of each sticker (in total 8pcs)...If agreed how do i make a payment? thanks.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi members, just an inquiry.....maybe got discussed before but cannot find the thread........

ok i want to change my engine for more power....my current ride using 4G15 injection on wira 2004 dec model...mileage reach 117,000++.....engine still good condition no oil consumption/problems.........

iam seriously thinking of converting to 1.8gsr turbo but some opinions by friends are stopping me, they say since i clock high mileage and the car will be my daily workhorse its going to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience