Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
Hp gained frm revo ? Been doing research for it quite some time ..
This cmin Sunday mini tt still on ?

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
I tot i would never find any TT group finally found it! Gonna get my tts next month but will be outstation until july sxxx. Anyone wanna help me take the car? :p. hope can join u guys for gathering.

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
huhu audi tt owner not as active as vw owners. btw anyone knows orange audi tt R8 bodykit. k**99. saw otw back to penang just now.
they are active, don't get it wrong bro, just that they do not have a good place to gather like the VWs. i know 8 to 10 years ago, they have a large group, but sadly, they broke apart...it's time to get back together really.

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
they are active, don't get it wrong bro, just that they do not have a good place to gather like the VWs. i know 8 to 10 years ago, they have a large group, but sadly, they broke apart...it's time to get back together really.

but northern region active meh? i've known some audi tt owner here. less than 5people only including me. but slowly im trying to gather

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
When was it again? Damn i will be misses alot of events til July-August. :(

rs3

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys. I am new here. Since this section is a bit quite, im gonna go ahead and ask a few things. I know this might be off topic a bit, but is there any audi A3/s3/rs3 owners here?
And where is a good tuning house in kl?

I just recently got my audi rs3 in ibis white. Waited almost 8months for it! So i hope i can join u guys for any TT sessions or something! :)
Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari’s 4.5L dry-sump, 90-degree, naturally-aspirated V8 engine managed to win the Best Performance Engine for the second year running during the prestigious International Engine of the Year Awards.

A panel of motoring journalists from 35 countries inspected and judged the shortlisted engines that made it into the final selection using their driving impressions and technical...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience