Wheel brush that can be bought locally?

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hey guys, was wondering what do you guys use as a wheel brush? Especially ones we could buy locally. Had a Saga FLX SE to clean up and seal over recently but it seems that the wheels are a little hard to clean. The design of the spokes can get a little too close and I think I need to get a better wheel brush to clean it up good. Was wondering if there's any recommendations especially ones I could get locally?

Here's a picture of the wheel just for reference, it's the hollow area between the spokes that's a little hard to clean.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Hey guys, was wondering what do you guys use as a wheel brush? Especially ones we could buy locally. Had a Saga FLX SE to clean up and seal over recently but it seems that the wheels are a little hard to clean. The design of the spokes can get a little too close and I think I need to get a better wheel brush to clean it up good. Was wondering if there's any recommendations especially ones I could get locally?

Here's a picture of the wheel just for reference, it's the hollow area between the spokes that's a little hard to clean.
Hi Grexer not only u need a soft brush! Make sure it is not nylon base

Try a micro fibers brush ! I would want to damage this 18k wheel with others! Safe and effective cleaner help as easier to remove contaminations and stains ! Safe for yr rims coating and health

Have fun in a safe and effective way

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Where to get the micro fibre brush that you show? Well.. I already have OPC as my go-to cleaner so I suppose it's not a problem with the cleaning part, just the matter of getting in between the spokes. ;)

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Where to get the micro fibre brush that you show? Well.. I already have OPC as my go-to cleaner so I suppose it's not a problem with the cleaning part, just the matter of getting in between the spokes. ;)
I think I got it from the house hold and utensils shop near market

Just remember use the least aggressive way and not to scrubs hard

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Soft bristles baby bottle brushes works for me......
Yeah.. I remember you mentioned about it in AW forums, but ones I found usually not long enough for the width of my wheels(usually around 7-8")

I think I got it from the house hold and utensils shop near market

Just remember use the least aggressive way and not to scrubs hard
Thanks for the info. Well, I know I shouldn't be using too much force, just trying to fit into the slot. I was using one of those wheel brushes that looks kinda like a paint brush, but the space between the spokes are a little too narrow and deep for my brush to go in.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Oh....if you need to go all the way to the back, you can try looking for these (I think I've also posted these pictures quite a few times already):

I've been asking around in our small group of enthusiasts if any of them can find it in Klang Valley and one person found it at a hardware store in Summit USJ. Btw, I got them from kb and always pick a few up when I balik kampung.

Either that, or you can try to 'extend' the bottle brush handle.......

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Where can i purchase this kinda of brush (or similar) for clean the lock nut and door hinge area ?

inch_round_black.jpg

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I got a few of similar looking brushes from Giant, paint accessories section, RM10 for 3 brushes of difference sizes. You can see a couple of them from the pic below.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Been to a few ACE but can't seem to find any of the round ones......

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh....if you need to go all the way to the back, you can try looking for these (I think I've also posted these pictures quite a few times already):

I've been asking around in our small group of enthusiasts if any of them can find it in Klang Valley and one person found it at a hardware store in Summit USJ. Btw, I got them from kb and always pick a few up when I balik kampung.

Either that, or you can try to 'extend' the bottle brush handle.......
Yup, I posted one of these in AW forum that is why he asked me too, but told him you got them from KB....:listen:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
I bought mine from daiso, made in japan for wheel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience