mods on Accord CF4

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Wua...still many keeping CF/CL ya !

Today went to honda showroom....saw the new civics already ! Preparing to launch tomolo.

Not quite attract me la....but when leaving, 3 salesperson want me open bonnet check my car ! Hahaha...

I said.. can....i leave my car here...i drive away the new civic ! Hehhehee...yeah....i wish ~

Somehow lucky also...coz been long didn't open up bonnet....the radiator leaks already ! Need changing soon ~

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Re: Modding an Accord CF4

will put a deposit for a yr 2000 accord CF4 today. i want to do some light mods to the car once i get it. mods on the body uniquely lah - skirting, spoiler etc. just wondering if u guys have idea where i can source front and rear lips. not the ori one la. imitation PU or rubber is good enuf.

thx
This first posting has been here for about 7 years now (July 2005-->July 2012) !

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
july 2005... i remember that time I had handed over my resignation letter to TM for a post in a MNC... the reason enabling me to buy the CF4 :) sweet memories

amdfaisal

Bawah jembatan
for my case... eldest child oredy standard one like 5efte said above and total children count = 3. that's why i'm driving a van now :)

Sifoos arnd need assistance,
What are the major difference/s if I do change my siemens ECu to a MMC ECU on my 4G15??
I have one MMC injector kit in hand-if the difference not going to be alot different then it would not be worthwhile changing?
PLease enlighten me as I am new to ECU and stuffs like these!