Rare Toyota..

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
post somemore rare toyota pic guys..

my old rustfree :biggrin:
Legend!!!:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

spot this corona today,spec i seen
3sge turbo engine n dashboard,front 4 pot n rear 2 pot from st205,5 lug
16 inch te37 offset 30 8.5j clear big 4 pot without spacer
the best pic i take take
enjoy
Offset GARANG!!!:burnout: look at the wheels.... Fui-yoh!!!

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
wow great .. another corona member hiding behind the shadows hehe ... got his contact ? wanna add to our corona owners group ..

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
wow great .. another corona member hiding behind the shadows hehe ... got his contact ? wanna add to our corona owners group ..
me just ngam ngam pass by there then snap this with my phone only..........
next time if saw this car again.

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor

sky910

Known Member
May 1, 2005
i cant recall he using 15 o 16 inch tyre but caliper got nissan logo stamp on it
picture i take near ampang young tau foo
is true twin pot a rear,bside he using spacer half inch thick at rear

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Oo, that's it then. the owner of this monster is a Genting kaki and foreman whose workshop is behind the Spectrum area (beside the Methodist Church). He also owns another EP3R which he claims may not even match this car in a Genting downhill. Lol.

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But both the EP3R and SEG are owned and driven by him. And he says his SEG is more than a match for his EP3R. These guys are crazy if you believe what they say, they corner at really really unbelievable speeds.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
But both the EP3R and SEG are owned and driven by him. And he says his SEG is more than a match for his EP3R. These guys are crazy if you believe what they say, they corner at really really unbelievable speeds.
i think he said like that because SEG has a better weight distribution for downhill track..

EP3R for me is more like a K-car .. suitable for zig zagging on bz roads.. and a drag race of coz :biggrin:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
u guyz should come to ATM2012 if u wanna see some rare toyota :biggrin:

Hi all,

Once again I am planning to host another round of ATM (Annual Toyota Meet). The last one was held over 2007 which is a good 5 years ago with help from everyone by just merely communicating over the forum. Great experience to meet up with bunch of you all and first time seeing nappx, chinozie and etc. ATM2007 was held in Bukit Jalil on a Sunday morning, and ngam ngam there was a drift event around as well.

This year I am determine to do another round of ATM, named ATM2012. To be bigger and better, bigger in the sense of more participants, better as in, lets raise some community awareness and do some charity while enjoying meeting the Toyota people.

I am suggesting that all participants are welcome to make donations to orphanage whether it is in monetary or gift form.

This topic is open for discussion for date and location as well as valuable input.

Thanks!:wavey:
========================================================================

Hi again people, this is the update for ATM2012 that much awaited.
Couple days ago, I have spoke to our sponsor to sponsor up to 10 bottle of semi syn engine oil for our top 10 best toyota that will be in the ATM2012 and also a banner to mark our gathering.

Date: 15 July 2012

LOCATION :Setia Avenue, Setia Alam. SELANGOR. (Cover Carpark and its Free!!) Thanks Nappx for the hook up!

Time: 9am til afternoon if it doesnt get too hot

Activity: Meet and greet, and gather all the items which to be donated to oprhanage home.

Highlight: We a selected few will start looking for top 10 Toyota in the venue and start giving points without you knowing. Our judge point will be based on creativity, cleaniness, authentic parts (meaning no fake parts please, :D), and a couple more point which we further elaborate.

Attitude: Please be friendly, its a meet and greet event and feel free to chat up with anyone.

Rules: ABSOLUTELY NO BURNOUT, REVVING, SPEEDING, well basically anything that makes u looks like an idiot. Trust me, no one will be impressed by your stupid act.

Attire: Anything that make u comfortable. I am in the process chasing my designer to finish up the design. So will update ASAP.

Boot sales: I assume it will be fine, but dont make it a point where u lelong and shout for attention. But please guard your belongings properly. We will not be responsible for any losses.

Safety: Once parked in the venue, I suggest of covering your number plate incase your car interest any bad intented people. Lock you car, and keep your valuable belongings away from bare eyes.

Mechandise:
1. Decal, will be printed and sell once it ready. Again, I am pushing for my designer for the logo. They will be available at very affordable price. This is to help the organizer like me, nappx and our helping hands to cover up our expenses we need for this event. WE ARE DOING IT FOR THE LOVE OF TOYOTA AND CHARITY.

2. Tshirt, like I mentioned above, they will be printed as exclusive and limited run, so first come first serve. I will put up the info once it is available.

Dear all, thanks for your support. Lets make this a event a successful one. This is a event we will see Toyota lovers come together. For those who dont drive a Toyota, you are welcome too. Hopefully we will be able to setup a photo thread here soon enough.

Thanks, and million thanks!!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifus,

Need you all advice on my steering problem. My car sterling keep on suave to left while the car on the road.

I have done twice alignment and balancing..my tyres also is new..light accident on bumper only..

please advice..thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience