Beware of Suspicious Sellers in Mudah!

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
tried once to contact...they will persuade u to send booking money around 8k like dat,some even give IC to show they are genuine ...Then say got middle man which is logistic company to hold ur money.promised after sending the money to them the car will send to ur place and let u inspect until satisfy,if not satisfy then full refund...nearly wanted to bank in,lucky didnt do so...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
I've sold many parts & even purchased a car recently via mudah. so far so good.
only the greedy people will get conned!! remember this: too good to be true? it won't be true afterall!

Last edited:
try to click on the link but the ad could not be found. must had been remove...

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

try to open the link but seems like it had been remove. sure suspicious.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
There is one more today.
No contact number.

Toyota Estima 3.0T Auto-White Look - Cars for sale Sarawak - Mudah.my

I think their tactic is to advertise and delete, advertise and delete. Something like "reeling" in fishing. Hoping for a "fish" to bite the bait.

There are more:

http://www.mudah.my/Peugeot+307+Sw+1+6+In+Line+Auto-14226623.htm

Now they register themselves as company with a company name.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor-BLACK TOP - Cars for sale Kedah - Mudah.my

There could be more. Just be careful k.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
always insist to view the car, and make sure its genuine seller...i.e the owner himself or used car dealer..any middle man dealing..try to avoid it....hope not to be tempted by the price....if few thousand ringgit cheaper...then should be ok....urgent sales owner sometime will give discount. but if half price or 60% to 70% ..too good to be true....careful guys...!!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I just hope people see this thread as a reminder before buying cars from mudah.

Insist on seeing the car and grant before paying any deposits.

These useless buggers know our weakness which is falling for good deals. Wake up people. Survey around, ask people around. Why do you think there is a forum like ZTH for?

Mar 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Reply from the RX8 Cheater - a Pure cheater

[email protected]
Hello ,

Just saw your reply .

Few words about me : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 4 months.

Anyway ,the overall car condition is excellent, no dings or scratches. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. The vehicle has never been involved in any accident has brand new tires and superb technology,styling,engineering and fantastic handling.Fully paid no debts or outstanding loan.

As you can see, i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that after 4 months i will be deployed overseas for 2 years and i do not want my car to depreciate too much. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my future departure, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Before leaving offshore I had prearranged shipping and also the payment with a well known shipping company ,will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).The shipping is my responsibility so taxes, documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be hiring a shipping agent and power it to do all in both names making sure all papers are properly documented , will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties .

Again full amount payable is RM43,800.00 all inclusive (shipping fees for door to door delivery, taxes ,stamp duty ,Puspakom Inspection , JPJ transfer of ownership ), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.Lubuan has free tax regime.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act., so at my turn i won't asking for anymore money.

If you are interested to purchase it before any other person , just reply to let you know how both parties will be secure.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. : Single request if you are composed financial ,arrange your financing prior purchasing in short time and i might consider this,i can't help you to manage the loan,i only accept customers that have at last available a minimum of RM8200 MYR for purchase

Step by step guide by cheater

I appreciate your interest ,

Looking for a serious customer and hope i'll find in your person , that's depending only on yourself .

To get a better understanding of the contractual procedures please read carefully the bellow text Step By Step Guide :

Well considering my offshore work & live , i had left the car in a storage facility here in Labuan .Like i said before I already found a solution safe,easiest and prearranged the whole process with Transmec Group International Forwarding Company.Is a worldwide trademark registered and certified company , you may download and view their Certification and Quality Policy in .pdf format : Quality - Quality , prepared to be delivered on my expenses wherever you are located.For a better review of their network around the world you may download the ''Network UK.pdf'' file in english language : Branches List - Elenco Filiali

Both Buyer and Seller benefit from using Transmec Group , a neutral third party, to monitor and transact the exchange of the reservation money and vehicle , this way you’re not buying something sight unseen . What are the benefits? See yourself the mediator company terms and policy : Transmec Group Web Tracking

I demanded to the Shipping Company to insure the transaction .The legal procedure should be that the mediator company to arrange with their safekeeping account where the reservation money will remain until you accept it.

Please Note : in order the transport to take place consider that the following basic condition will be fulfilled as a guarantee of your trustworthy ,to have a peaceful heart - RM8,200.00 Reservation/Booking amount payable (Insurance Deposit Refundable) Included/Part Of - Full OTR-NET Amount RM43,800.00 with all inclusive :Taxes,Ownership Transfer ,Shipping Charges ,remember also to secure your position in front of other potential buyers and either to start the bureaucracy.In this way both of us don't wanna waste time on delivery & the transaction purchase canceled by unnecessary issues. Please take in consideration that i'll get paid at the end by third party company at your demand and NOT in Advance , only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as we agreed.The balance after the car reached mainland in monthly installments,loan or as you wish .

Upon delivery you will have 7 business days to inspect the vehicle – To confirm correctness and condition.So, this will not be a blind purchase, you can test it before decided to buy it.

If the car does not correspond to your expectations or like i described Transmec Group will fully refund you within 2 business days and collect the car for my next instructions , but i assure you won't be the case .

Reaches destination within 5-7 business days from the time your reservation payment is submitted and approved.

That's the worldwide legal buyer&seller program protection through a neutral part,so if you are a genuine buyer should not be a problem to accept it.The mediator company protects the Seller by making sure the funds (that cover all processes of transport) are available and it protects the Buyer by ensuring the safe transport of the vehicle until destination including the paperwork - from start to finish.The documentation will be unsealed at destination in front of your eyes as already sealed , packaged and loaded ready for delivery .

I have uploaded my identity to see with whom you are speaking with : http://i.imgur.com/R7t4U.jpg

Hope you had read them carefully and was usefully in case will confirm the purchase , for your info also I am entertaining another two strong offers for it at this moment.

To proceed with purchase before others will be necessary :

- Your Full Name along with the scanned/copy identity card attached– Required for paperwork (sales contract ,invoice , transfer etc)
- Your Delivery Address ,Phone Number and Fax number - You’ll receive important delivery info and guidelines for payment instructions after that.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hahaha...i pasted the same reply i received in another similar thread...these group of ppl are real conmen...

Mar 22, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
i do know about first ads maybe are from others supposed real scammers, but look like Alvin is a genuine buyer , told me that had few unserious customers that refused them , already bought his car throught Transmec-company and i am very please with it works perfect.told me that need to let go his wife car :driver:also . :driver:

the_devil

Oct 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i do know about first ads maybe are from others supposed real scammers, but look like Alvin is a genuine buyer , told me that had few unserious customers that refused them , already bought his car throught Transmec-company and i am very please with it works perfect.told me that need to let go his wife car :driver:also . :

Wow! U sure? Can show us the car? I'm sure not just me, but most of us would really like 2 have a look at it...

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Hahaha...orang tamak selalu rugi...ppl think they got very cheap car...did they know what status of d car?stole car or what...as long as want drive luxury car,buy cheap car in short cut way,final lost all money to con man