Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

panarobo

Apr 22, 2009
Johor Malaysia
Hi, mine is n13 with sr20 but still using standard radiator, my problem is my car easy to overheat, can you all give an advise what else radiator can i use?

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hi Bros, need help & advice on this;

Had A piggy back ECU installed on my N16 but was told that I can hook it up on the ignition control as it may burn out the coil. Is this true & how to resolve this?

Was also told that I can't upgrade / change my ignition cable because of the same reason.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
thanks, u know market for the radiator? (1/2cut)
no idea. roughly not more than 300.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Hi Bros, need help & advice on this;

Had A piggy back ECU installed on my N16 but was told that I can hook it up on the ignition control as it may burn out the coil. Is this true & how to resolve this?

Was also told that I can't upgrade / change my ignition cable because of the same reason.
what piggyback? UNICHIP? interceptor?

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
no idea. roughly not more than 300.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

what piggyback? UNICHIP? interceptor?
M7 EM-Con. Was told that they can't connect & control the ignition timing as it risk burning the coil.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
i was told that due to the nature of QG engine being a green engine, with the aim of quality green, lesser aftermarket performance part, it was not easy to tweak and play with it. unless heavier mods have been done (forged internals, upgraded studs, bearings, gasket, ported and match flow, etc...)

this was among the reason i change my engine, due to the nature of QG engine, not so friendly in terms of upgrading and tweak here and there

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
i was told that due to the nature of QG engine being a green engine, with the aim of quality green, lesser aftermarket performance part, it was not easy to tweak and play with it. unless heavier mods have been done (forged internals, upgraded studs, bearings, gasket, ported and match flow, etc...)

this was among the reason i change my engine, due to the nature of QG engine, not so friendly in terms of upgrading and tweak here and there
I see. So there is no way of doing it? Thought of engine transplant but not so soon.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
there could be a way..but it might involved large sum of money
I guess so. Is it due to the fact that QG16DE is running on coil on plug system resulting in more but smaller coil that burns out easily?

Do you think it will work if I change / upgrade the coil?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello fellow petrol heads
please help a brother out

i have a blitz e-sbc boost controller
It's so old you can't even find any references to it online
it's one of those old school knob units that doesn't have a display on it
like those old Apexi AFCs.

Anyone knows where i can get it installed in my car?
I can't find any manuals or diagrams online
so i can't DIY

Anyone has one or anyone knows a mechanic who can help me out?

cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience