Kelisa AC compressor magnetic clutch

Tan Kin Sung

From Facebook
Oct 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
my Kelisa AC compressor clutch engaged and disengaged when I turn the Ac blower to the max. Problem only occur when I turn the blower to the max. Its engaged then disengaged thick tok thick tok non stop. If I lower the blower speed to 2 everything back to normal. Anyone have the same problem.

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
my Kelisa AC compressor clutch engaged and disengaged when I turn the Ac blower to the max. Problem only occur when I turn the blower to the max. Its engaged then disengaged thick tok thick tok non stop. If I lower the blower speed to 2 everything back to normal. Anyone have the same problem.

Is your air-cond still cold?
Try to check if this happens when you stop the car aside with & without accelerating and drive the car with & without accelerating.

This situation would likely involve compressor, timing, thermostat, electronic IC, etc.
Try to provide more info so that we'd get closer to the solution :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience