Kuala Klawang Recce Run

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Important Note!

The run has been called off, due to safety and traffic concerns and out of respect of the 2 who perished in a motor vehicle accident earlier today.

I apologise to those eager to join in the run, the next run will be announced after CNY.

Enjoy your holidays and drive safe.

----

We will be starting at Petronas Ampang Jaya and drive to Kuala Klawang.

This will be a recce run as most of us would not have much experience on the route. Would be an exploratory run, thus speeds are moderate.

Date: 22nd January 2012 (Sunday)
Time: 8.00am
Start Location: Petronas Ampang Jaya
End Location: Kuala Klawang

Have a safe drive bros!

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
not easy as you seen in the map
it very tiring drive for beginner since really many corner

2 of my friend flipped there before

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i would love to join but the same evening got reunion dinner wor....the route need at least 1hr to complete in moderate speed rite...

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
bangkai jk
flipped
not crashed but flipped
imagine your car spin up to the air for 2 round and landed back on the road with driver side on the road

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Don't worry mate i will be having my reunion dinner either :)
yes....indeed bro but when came back , i'll need to face a music box with grumpy voices :banghead:..bla bla bla...this n that...free to go touge, no time for cleaning up house etc...haha
btw, will see how to arrange...am really interested to join...:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
taukeh EvoZ, where were you yesterday? :biggrin:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Yes, i suppose Kuala Klawang touge is more technical and demanding than our usual UYGTJ. Safety is paramount, so drive safely boys! :top:

bangkai_jk, make sure u wake up lah bro. We convoy from Petronas Setia Alam..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How do you get carsick when you're the driver?

Flip or not, crash or not, don't drive outside your limits la. Accidents happen when people start to get overzealous. It's just a fun drive, not a RM10,000 race.

KK is a great place to drive but be careful of the sandy bits. I almost went smack into the rocks once because of the bloody sandy bits of road.

After all that driving go Seremban for baked crab. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
there's a few spot ongoing roadside repairs due to landslide....so watchout for oncoming traffic due to "1 lane road" at a few spots :adore:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up ^pomen_GTR^. Will be cautious during the drive.

Izso, true what u said but I think most Skyliners here are very considerate drivers. Most are slowpokes too.. like me..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We specialize in a wide range of products such as Car Audio,laptops,mobile phones, plasma & lcd tv, mp3 & mp4 players,video games console, digital cameras, dvd players (Etc) at cheaper & affordable prices.

AUDIOCAR EQUIPMENT LIMITED strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices.

All of our products are brand new, never used, never rebuilt.We maintain multiple-supplier sources for our products as a means of being able to continually offer the best products at the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience