Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

Master Fuol

Feb 25, 2004
penang
Its people like you, buying all these copies that causes these companies to go bankrupt.
I can't believe your actually advertising copied products.

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
MASTER FUOL. If this is a copied product, which and where can we get the original? brandname and place of installtion plus price would help. Am interesting in trying this out

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
You know how much your words mean to me?

I myself is an enthusiast. Driving an AE111. I love the car for it's robustness, tuning potential and options. One will know if one watches initial D. But the limiting factor is $$$. Some people will always tell me no need to waste time because no matter what I do, it won't be an evo/skyline/FD beater. What I have been doing is do little little things like you, a bit at a time to make it much better than stock. That's what I can afford for the moment.
can't beat evo/skyline/FD???

who say?

Knowledge is Power..

Applied Knowledge is Using the Power..

and MONEY MAKES IT A REALITY..

Muahahahaha :evil:

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
Its people like you, buying all these copies that causes these companies to go bankrupt.
I can't believe your actually advertising copied products.
true n not true both the same time.....

true
if let say u are buying hks mushroom filters...... then its very2 un-ethical to buy replica one cos it will spoil the original reputation of the original item

not true
if it is sumtin like this item here cos originally developed by spoon, bear in mind only for honda.... not for all.... so whats wrong if there are other manufacturer use the same theory/technology and develop it for other models since spoon doesnt develop to other brand except for honda?

FYI, a patent is only copyright protected for 5 years, after that it may be used generally.... if there is a change in the patent more than certain %, then it voids the original copyright terms.....

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
true n not true both the same time.....

true
if let say u are buying hks mushroom filters...... then its very2 un-ethical to buy replica one cos it will spoil the original reputation of the original item

not true
if it is sumtin like this item here cos originally developed by spoon, bear in mind only for honda.... not for all.... so whats wrong if there are other manufacturer use the same theory/technology and develop it for other models since spoon doesnt develop to other brand except for honda?

FYI, a patent is only copyright protected for 5 years, after that it may be used generally.... if there is a change in the patent more than certain %, then it voids the original copyright terms.....
FYI only, not to taruk ppl or tunjuk pandai..... jangan marah aaaaa....

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
Highly agree on the car being more comfortable after that.. odd eh? LOL!

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Actually... If the guy up there read properly... The CAK is designed differently and uses different material compare to Rigidcolar. Same purpose, and different approach.

Rigid collar uses soft material Crush to fit. = 0 tolerence. 1 time usage.

CAK uses T6061 aerospace grade and install to minimize the tolerance.

Aduii.... BTW, does Honda, TOYOTA, Mitsubishi, Nissan, BMW, Ferrari etc etc got sued from Ford for using 4 tyres in their cars...?

Haha... Have a nice day bro...

Highly agree on the car being more comfortable after that.. odd eh? LOL!
I just read from the CAK manual. It also acts as an vibration isolator when it's being sandwich between the subframe and the chassis. Because, T6061 is still softer than steel

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hav bought my car for bout 4 years....
i noticed that my headlamp is getting faded n not shining like new headlamps....
it is a bit blur.....

wat should i do 2 overcome this prob?

if buy a new pair will cost about 300......

i saw in the market, they offer sum kind of headlamp polisher,does that works?
if yes,wat brand of the polisher that really works....

suggestion pls....

thanks a lot>......:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience