1JZ VVTI users

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
your pictures showing 1JZ-GTE and not 1JZ-FSE.
1JZ-FSE is the 'economy' version (eg.3SG v 3SF)
If running well why want to change manual gearbox or mod some more???
Hello Uncle,

People just want to fine tune the ride only mar ....cannot meh ?????? you also mar fine tune your ride .....like Your ride already very fast in standard stock and yet u still want to boost it , dont know what blady ecu you replace so that can exceed 180km/hr, hahahahahahaahaa .... tyre already so
good and really bite the tar road and yet you go change to dont know what RE bla bla bla
hahahahahahahahahaha

Cheers Uncle :cheers:

:fight::fight::fight::fight::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::party::party::party:

Last edited:

icon86

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Klang
your pictures showing 1JZ-GTE and not 1JZ-FSE.
1JZ-FSE is the 'economy' version (eg.3SG v 3SF)
If running well why want to change manual gearbox or mod some more???

I showed the 1JZ-GTE picture because we are comparing between the JZX100 & JZX110 not the FSE

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

perhaps want to put 1jz vvti turbo in the future? :P
Yeah perhaps.... That's why I'm asking all taikos & experts here...
but which will be the one? JZX100 or JZX110

Last edited:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Hello Uncle,

People just want to fine tune the ride only mar ....cannot meh ?????? you also mar fine tune your ride .....like Your ride already very fast in standard stock and yet u still want to boost it , dont know what blady ecu you replace so that can exceed 180km/hr, hahahahahahaahaa .... tyre already so
good and really bite the tar road and yet you go change to dont know what RE bla bla bla
hahahahahahahahahaha

Cheers Uncle :cheers:

:fight::fight::fight::fight::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::party::party::party:

What talk you???? tyres botak lah!!! NEED to change.Where got boost like you some more where got so many gadgets like you!!!!:confused::confused::fight::fight:

:listen: tune the right foot; then pedal to the metal and break your GPS record OK!!!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

FYI: 1JZ-FSE never came with manual in the JZX110

maybe Japs have reason?????

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
What talk you???? tyres botak lah!!! NEED to change.Where got boost like you some more where got so many gadgets like you!!!!:confused::confused::fight::fight:

:listen: tune the right foot; then pedal to the metal and break your GPS record OK!!!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

FYI: 1JZ-FSE never came with manual in the JZX110

maybe Japs have reason?????
The record in the gps hard to break lah uncle ...... Event I fine tune my right foot but eyesight not good susah lah hehehehehe

:driver:

ALT3224

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
any thoughts on whether it would be feasible to get a manual half-cut 1jz now to restore/tinker about for future use, i.e. just take out the engine and refurbish it without using in a car? supplies of 1jz should be dwindling soon...

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
The record in the gps hard to break lah uncle ...... Event I fine tune my right foot but eyesight not good susah lah hehehehehe

:driver:
Steven, u pinjam me ur gps for a day to work. Guaranteed the record in gps sure break one! .hahahaha.

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Austin,

sure lah captain you put in cockpit of your plane!!!....no fair like that.

Like that steven drive veyron also cannot break!!! hahaha

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

any thoughts on whether it would be feasible to get a manual half-cut 1jz now to restore/tinker about for future use, i.e. just take out the engine and refurbish it without using in a car? supplies of 1jz should be dwindling soon...

problem is storage!! and you also need to choose carefully...usually 2 weeks after purchase recond shop forgotten already....caveat emptor!!

If you put under the bed....lagi cannot sleep hahaha

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
so.. if i want a near-to-perfect plug & play 1jzgte dual-vvti into altezza,
i should target those from jzx___ which code?

ALT3224

Known Member
Aug 20, 2008
problem is storage!! and you also need to choose carefully...usually 2 weeks after purchase recond shop forgotten already....caveat emptor!!

If you put under the bed....lagi cannot sleep hahaha
storage not a problem, and since it's half-cut bound for refurbishing, some repairs are expected. also more the reason to find the better ones faster before all gone...

so.. if i want a near-to-perfect plug & play 1jzgte dual-vvti into altezza,
i should target those from jzx___ which code?
if not mistaken, for 1jzgte with vvti, only JZX100 and a few JZX110 has it...JZX90 is the twin turbo non-vvti 1jzgte

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Austin,

sure lah captain you put in cockpit of your plane!!!....no fair like that.

Like that steven drive veyron also cannot break!!! hahaha

wah....uncle bully small boy yeah........fine .........i ll wait u in bukit putus this week end

hahahahahahahaha

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi all sifus,

Thinking of getting a Altezza & plan to transplant 1JZ VVTI turbo on it. Need you guy's information on below.

1. Is the engine mounting all plug & play for 1JZ conversion? Or all engine mounting need to modify?
2. Is the gearbox plug & play or need modification?
3. How about the real axle? Need to modify or plug & play?

Thanks...

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
ehh... not so simply la. all also need to modify. especially wiring. wrong wiring...pus!!! thr goes your electronics

good luck

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
yes , the wiring is very complicated and is not easy , must have the diagram , even if you have it must need a very experience wire men to understand the icon and the colour code .Mine is JZX171. JZX 100 and this JZX 171 the different is the throttle body . JZX 171 is DBW, where else the JZX 100 is not DBW.

As for the question 1 n 2 , some use JZX 100 mounting and some use altezza mounting
Gear box is just relocation only and rear axle some use bk altezza and some use JZX 100.

For your info , is not easy , so , you plan well before you transplant .

cheers mate .:beer:

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Lengthy reply (by his standards) by uncle stepwyew.

A few claim easy-easy plug and play....not soooo

Heed the words of taikor stepwyew.....

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
hai guys..im not a toyota user but i would like to know beside 1jz,2jz...can altezza swap engine to 3sgte turbo?i find from the internet that need some modification? orientation of the engine?can any of altezzarian clarify?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a question that I would like to ask many of you here. What do you guys think about having a modded car as daily drive or have 2 cars, one for daily, another for mods?

For me, I think that it is better to have a car for daily use and another for mods. My reasons would be :

1. Fuel consumption. It will probably save costs in terms of fuel consumption in long run if you keep a stock car or fuel efficient car for daily use and travel. A heavily modded car probably won't give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience