Skyline r34

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Yes. I think there are a few R34 owners here but majority here drives the R35.

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
anyone here driving r34?
:hmmmm::hmmmm: seriously mate, u r asking this whether anyone drives or owns R34 here? you should know well there are numbers of R34 owners here jack...:rock::rock:

kiseki

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
johor
may i know whats the major different about the V spec II and the V spec ? its it something different on chassic ? or shall be a normal GTR34 stick with aftermarket products will better worth to buy than this two? (V SPEC / V SPEC II)
Thanks alot for answer,CHEERS:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Wait, let me go to the hospital and ask if anyone there is sick.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

may i know whats the major different about the V spec II and the V spec ? its it something different on chassic ? or shall be a normal GTR34 stick with aftermarket products will better worth to buy than this two? (V SPEC / V SPEC II)
Thanks alot for answer,CHEERS:biggrin:
There are quite a few differences between the two and it isn't in the aftermarket products as both are factory models offered by Nissan. If you can afford it, then go for the V-Spec II Nur. If you can find a good example of one for sale that is.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
she quite active in skyline forum last time hehe...or you wanna find somebody here :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For the first time ever, the legendary Lisbon-Dakar rally has been cancelled. Individual stages have been cancelled before but never the entire rally. Dakar organizer ASO has decided to cancel the race due to terrorist threats from Mauritania. The rally was to run from Lisbon, Portugal to Dakar, Senegal from January 5-20.

Mauritania, formerly a French colony, and the ASO (Amaury Sport...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience