looking for dc5

Bittersweet69

Nov 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
anybody got dc5 grant?
owner who had a total lost dc5 bt never report and keep renewing his road tax most welcome
really need 1
plss pm me
tq

gsr6625

Known Member
Oct 20, 2005
better be careful of our cars then guys.... lol.... sounds fishy too unless he wanna convert a track car into a road legal car.....

Bittersweet69

Nov 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
better be careful of our cars then guys.... lol.... sounds fishy too unless he wanna convert a track car into a road legal car.....
yes ure right gsr6625.ive learned this fm someone who convert his evo7 by using this trick.dont worry friends,im not a car theft.thats y the best way is to find the grant of total lost car that owner never reported and keep renewing its roadtax due to love over his car.i know its kinda difficult since its a new car and lot of money involved.bt i just try my luck here.

*cheers
:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience