Looking for nissan skyline gtr34 around rm 160k

Status
Not open for further replies.

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro,

No need to bump lah. Just search on the net and call the owners to look see. If nice for u, just get it bro.

See.. I open Mudah.my only for 5 seconds can see 2 160k and below..

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 original - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Nissan R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

So how? Just call the number lor.. Hope u get ur BNR34 soon..

:biggrin:
haha . . the want that the 1st link is already sold, i've call already last week.
now still looking and searching for a good car . btw, thanks bro ! =)

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Better take your time and get a good one. Don't rush it.
Look at the car in all possible angle so as not to get a lemon. For example, the first link above looks pretty dodgy.
i'll try my best to find a good car and not rush my self . thanks bro v-spec ! i've read your blog too ! awesome ! =)

kermit for sale?
kermit ? for sale ?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
i got a GTR year 2002.. got it 2 years ago from car dealer in Ampang... its a stock standard engine... awesome condition... not a single regret... got it for 220k... worth every penny... :)

yeahh with original z-tune fenders, RM 15k ssr 19 wheels, what else? eh forgot to mention with 108 tempeture haha...

EH RM 220k include co-driver bro?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

bro ask YB. PIMPIM...his BNR34 is up for sale right Temujin?

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
yeahh with original z-tune fenders, RM 15k ssr 19 wheels, what else? eh forgot to mention with 108 tempeture haha...

EH RM 220k include co-driver bro?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

bro ask YB. PIMPIM...his BNR34 is up for sale right Temujin?
dont forget original z-tune front bumper + diffuser, side-skirts and tyre arch lips.... hahaha... temp 108 sebab standard radiator and intercooler bro... not like ur car... all upgrade HKS, ARC, Greedy and everything else... huhu...

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Ko boleh tak jgn boco rahsia!!! Tadi gah smayang maybe tertekan la bro

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
but the problem is the car picture is not available to see, sad . . about the deal, can ! =) if u accompany me when i want to view the car, help to judge the condition . .:idea:
Yeah, ok sure. When you wanna see the car?

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
but the problem is the car picture is not available to see, sad . . about the deal, can ! =) if u accompany me when i want to view the car, help to judge the condition . .:idea:
Ok can! I live and work near Ampang ... can pm me to get my hp no. :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Sell to me the Tomei oilpump for 2k alrite....it's no good ler...better you buy the new HKS pump. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I'll come along. Haven't seen my sister and nephew in awhile. Since that's his GTR you want to look at, might as well tag along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Izzit ok to reset ECU by disconnecting the battery terminal often?... I found my car fuel comsumption is better by do it.

Pls advise.

Tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience