convert lancer to evo

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hehe yeah thats why i would suggest going for the evo 3 original
no AYC lah this lah that lah just a pure 4wd system with rear LSD :biggrin:
and also front LSD in certain models
Well if I can find a decent priced unit i would have bought one, people are asking for 6xk - 7xk for 400+bhp or maybe more. I was just looking for stock ori unit. Price rance was around 3x-4xk but gave up already. Initially was going for yellow aka thunderbolt look alike. :biggrin:
Anyway now with GSR in Lancer CK quite satisfied compare to the stock ori 1.5 engine. :rofl:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Well if I can find a decent priced unit i would have bought one, people are asking for 6xk - 7xk for 400+bhp or maybe more. I was just looking for stock ori unit. Price rance was around 3x-4xk but gave up already. Initially was going for yellow aka thunderbolt look alike. :biggrin:
Anyway now with GSR in Lancer CK quite satisfied compare to the stock ori 1.5 engine. :rofl:
hehe yeah the evo 3 market prices these days are crazy i cant believ people actually buy such an old car at those crazy prices
its almost the same as the evo 4 and evo 5 prices in the market :stupid: lol

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hehe yeah the evo 3 market prices these days are crazy i cant believ people actually buy such an old car at those crazy prices
its almost the same as the evo 4 and evo 5 prices in the market :stupid: lol
Yellow E3 = Thunderbolt
Black E3 = Emperor

Both priceless

White E4 = Emperor but kinda loser.

:biggrin:

Wait new series of Initial D out sure other car price will soar up. Manga series got many other cars edi.

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Do we need to change the panel which hold on the radiator / thr fan? N which workshop can do the rear widebody n rear evo lamp

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

The panel which is holding the lamp as well

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

The panel which is holding the lamp as well

putraevolution3

Sep 16, 2008
Bro..if u want some evo 7 parts...i hv...spoiler..front and rear bumper...rear tailights..buzz me if ur interested

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Do we nees to mod the panel which hold on the headlamp , radiator n fan

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Which workshop can do the rear widebody n rear lamp installation

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Which workshop can do the rear widebody n rear lamp installation

tanchong

Known Member
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all pro here. i also interested to convert my GLX 2006 to EVO 9 exterior only. just looks a like is enough for me. anyone know how much will it cost and which place can do this conversion ? thank you very much

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

last week when i sent my car to change tires, and i also told the mechanic to clean away the dust in the drums...but recently, my handbrake was so tight where 1 or 2 clicks will prevent the car from rolling if i engage D mode..previously when i engage D mode, the car will move abit... so, when i try to remove the brake drum cover, it was so tight and eventually removal was successful, but fitting it back was super hard, the cover blocked by the brake shoe...hmm..not to mention, left drum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience