Road Bully - toyota rush wrk 5302

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
this was what happened ,
my friend and i was heading to Nasi Lemak Sea Park , we used jalan ss2 , and @ the traffic light near the KFC only one lane are allowed to turn right , so there's this uncle in an alphard who was on the phone and he made a right turn on the left lane , my friend was pissed as it was damm near but yet maintain offensive by not letting him takeover , he horned and my friend horned back , took a left after that and found a spot , mana tau uncle followed and then my friend said "said see who's faster to get down of the car" ,

he immediately got down and i followed , aduh in the alphard got one small kid and a quite old uncle (>55 yr old) came down saying "why are we driving like that" , omg my friend and i was like half head taller than him and bigger size , sigh ... keep on blaming us and he was furious and trembling at the same time , talk also trembling , sigh

somemore wanna challenge to a fight , HARLOE .. please le , if fight u sure cannot take it alrdy , my friend stood there and told him he's not supposed to be driving like that etc etc , i just told him , "Uncle , you are wrong !! you were talking on the phone , u made an illegal turn and you are blocking the road , just GO now , you have a Kid in the car , Just go"

if he really made the 1st move , really GG.com
what the fish ? i guess that uncle's under the influence of young and dangerous movie. gangster wannabe. :boxing:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF : sure not me ah? my kancil also rundown wor haha...:)
Lol! Don't tell me is really u ar? You will do such thing one meh? :damnmate:
What colour is ur kancil 1st haha! Ur kancil different la...got Turbo, tis one stock kancil :biggrin:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
If got time. should make police report on this buggers.

i face a few of this mofo's. few did follow me :

1st time follow until front of my gate ( during lunch ). i'll show the mofo my long sabit & dare him, if he come i'll seriously chop him as he trespass my house. fella went off & i make police call. by evening police call me to police station for kawat cam him. police got the mofo & i charge him for threatening my life, trespass & road bully.

2nd time another mofo idiot also act like this follow me highspeed. i went straight into police station. he ran off i inform police. police go & chase the mofo. while i make report, about 1 hour later as i finish with investigating officer. police caught that mofo. mofo cried like a baby some more.

piece of advise go to proper authority bro. make report charge this mofo.

road bully is a serious offence. mofo can stay in jail, license gantung & not bother us all.

i hate idiot driver a like, so they deserve this.

oh yea... forgot to mention we can also make another report for safety & security reason

it wont be a waste of time if we all contribute to put all mofo's like this behind bars

alpina

Apr 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What happened to the bugger after the police charged him? Did he go to jail? I'm surprised that the police are so efficient.

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
i was about to say the same thing like alpina mentioned, how did the police "efficiently" caught the mofo. mind sharing?

anyway, thanks ecb3 - 666 for your advise

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
yup bugger went to jail & license gantung. police may not be efficient at times. but then again we should report them to police.

no one report then how to get rid of mofo's off the road.

there are good policemen & there are Napoleon policemen. depend on luck also.

i personally dont know about other people, i wont bother being hero to fight them in the middle of nowhere. i go to the place best for me to win over mofo driver.

fight them in at the place of you cant win sure give you other unwanted el problemo.

if dont report to police, my bet the fight just put our self in jail.

ignore them? then we see them again all over. rite? may or may not be soon.

it gonna happened repeatedly, not to you. may be your love one & etc.

if dont report, can just sleep on it. does that resolve the issue?

at least we try. rite?

if any employer scold for this? bacause late for work?

got report maaa. i dont know which employer dare to fire their staff for this issue.
( well we have law for what ar? )

believe this could help us & other to be safe.

*im no hero, im just an average guy doing it rite.

happy :driver: is always think safety 1st

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

oh ya i forgot to mention, i give report on their plate number.

the investigating officer told me petrol unit spot the mofo car & he mention that road bully like this is equivalent to bank robbery or murder crime offense as it may threaten life.

another thing police also ask me to kawat cam ( line up the possible criminal for identification )

the police officer also advise me that never think of this small issue, as they are committing big crime act.

i remember back in 1998 got lots of this road bully advertisement on tv.

i know how it feel. but i had enough of this road menace idiot mofo's.

hope this help us all. ( i just remember that tv ad & news of road bully incident back in 1998 & dont want any one fell victim )

BTW : guess this mofo's ( roadbully ) should go into mental ward. any idea how to submit them?

i dont mind if any one wont report to police. can also report to grandma. wont be my problem. sure wont effect such mofo's.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
who that bastard?i hope all road bully will end by like this new year shock bang bang..!! like today star paper....he think he is ok,as long as when he get saman on his car glassscreen for any kesalahan...he drop that saman paper to longkong...for more than 2 year...now what happen?:bawling: hahaha...!!!

GEORGE TOWN: A businessman who was slapped with 270 summonses over a two-year period queued up at the George Town police district headquarters at 6am to pay his traffic summonses at a discount.

Lim Peng Kooi, 53, paid RM13,620 to settle the summonses for three vans and two cars registered under his and his wife’s names.

Lim said most of the summonses were issued for speeding and illegal parking from 2009 till now.

pity on u,uncle lim!speeding?how fast u can pseed with ur van?:stupid:

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
thanks man, i had quite a few counters with those low life mofos and i did make a report on one incident because my son was almost threatened...but i guess the report went to the drain/sea because no action was taken until today since like 5 years ago. it's sad when luck's not on our side even if we did the right thing.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
so sorry to hear that bro. i remember the policemen at the counter ask when i make the report told me to meet his superior for further action. i remember meeting with an inspector after the the report was print.

i do hate lazy little napoleon police officer.

the front desk officer should have told you to meet his superior for further action, while he radio their patrolling unit.

some people just dont deserve to work as policemen.

again bro jada bloom sorry to hear that.

i've ask a friend in police disciplinary department. we cant forward this no action taken report to IPK for complaint. so action can be taken on lazy & inefficient policemen. hope this help & not be discourage to make report against mofo's bully driver.

damn mofo's bully driver, hope they die alone in the worst accident alone.
( sorry for wishing people like that, but i guess malaysia dont need these mental. just drop our face )

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
E-CB3-666...wat sort of evidence u need to provide? picture or video?sometimes if driving alone a little hard to get photographic evidence...so by word of mouth not so strong...

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
beware now a lot of indian guys joining KONGSI...they mostly gangsters...if u dare 'parang' on ur head..then try provoke them..hehehhe