Terengganu Drag Event 2010

xpdcgreenday

Known Member
Jan 14, 2007
K. Terengganu
the race was canceled for turbo on the road above because an accident from the black satria got crash. i think the braking area was not safe.:nurse:

looking for next drag race at trg.

neo CPS

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yess bro... safety zero at that event.. very pity to Pokya BEU satria.. i think total lost by my view side of the machine.. what happen to penonton park their car in the track..? better gv to MUSC or PuteraRacing organized the event after this.. or learn summore from them before make an event.. sib baik takde fatal incident.. fuhh

fatbusterd

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
klang n brunei
idiots la...penonton also bodoh....safety is always num 1...wat an organizer....c money ony ka?...the car oner who park is stupid to...cant think r..huh...poor d drag car oner

neo CPS

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
huhu.. very pity la.. everybody now xpuas hati.. come far from K.L n can't game.. kesian kat Makcik n 2 kids sdg tido in that merce.. trauma maybe..:nurse::nurse:

Metal_Heart_696

May 9, 2007
Sorry to say .. Again, the organiser must put Safety on the top of priority .. year by years the issue still remain the same .. TIME MANAGEMENT & SAFETY ISSUES ..

Maybe someone/somebody from organiser team can suggest/propose to Sport Ministry TERENGGANU on a real drag race track? maybe just like Sepang? .. why? not possible ke? u can see how large was the crowd usually we got whenever there was a Drag Race Event held right? this is an evidence of the motorsport craziness here at Terengganu... we already got the 1st stadium in Asia that got no tiang to support the roof what? (runtuh already) .. and also we got the 1st Malaysia's Lift Carpark at middle of K.Trg city ! ... fuhhhoiii amazing hah? sure it's possible for us to have a dedicated Drag Race Track in Terengganu ! It surely can improve the safety and hazard issues to 'tak reti baserr' kind of penonton :)

Last edited:

putraGTR

Jul 21, 2004
Sorry to say .. Again, the organiser must put Safety on the top of priority .. year by years the issue still remain the same .. TIME MANAGEMENT & SAFETY ISSUES ..

Maybe someone/somebody from organiser team can suggest/propose to Sport Ministry TERENGGANU on a real drag race track? maybe just like Sepang? .. why? not possible ke? u can see how large was the crowd usually we got whenever there was a Drag Race Event held right? this is an evidence of the motorsport craziness here at Terengganu... we already got the 1st stadium in Asia that got no tiang to support the roof what? (runtuh already) .. and also we got the 1st Malaysia's Lift Carpark at middle of K.Trg city ! ... fuhhhoiii amazing hah? sure it's possible for us to have a dedicated Drag Race Track in Terengganu ! It surely can improve the safety and hazard issues to 'tak reti baserr' kind of penonton :)
so how was the BLM that you chase on the way back to Kerteh that night? can potong or not? hahahaa...:driver:

Last edited:

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
emmm,,first,, im not organizer commite thats nite,, only want help,,
safety yup,, zero,,track without pagar and road without line,,,
but organizer dont have a choice coz main track blackout and about time,, race start at morning but wheather is bad,, ujan2 sokmo,,,,
fatbusterd,,,for organizer,, cancel race lagi untung maa,,, but they think bout racer comes jauh2,, they all want race,, if all racer want race cancel,, organizer can do it,,,,,
moga2 dengan kejadian mlm tu jd pengajaran pada semua penganjur drag event,,
safety first in all motor event,,

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

very long2 time not login in ZTH,, hello all memberssss,, hehehehe

neo CPS

Sep 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
emmm,,first,, im not organizer commite thats nite,, only want help,,
safety yup,, zero,,track without pagar and road without line,,,
but organizer dont have a choice coz main track blackout and about time,, race start at morning but wheather is bad,, ujan2 sokmo,,,,
fatbusterd,,,for organizer,, cancel race lagi untung maa,,, but they think bout racer comes jauh2,, they all want race,, if all racer want race cancel,, organizer can do it,,,,,
moga2 dengan kejadian mlm tu jd pengajaran pada semua penganjur drag event,,
safety first in all motor event,,

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

for me la better cancel if safety out.. nak game ke or nk fatal issue..? penonton just a inch from track.. dangerous giler la.. penonton pun satu.. organizer dh sound a few times but still buat dunno je.. ingat nyawe ade jual ke..? aduyai... black satria in that excident pun ones of PCSB/Comat family gak.. kalu kene kat team lain mau kene summon kot..:burnout::burnout:

P/S : Mr Dollah... where's ur satria 700? miss it la bro.. hehe

Last edited:

Metal_Heart_696

May 9, 2007
for me la better cancel if safety out.. nak game ke or nk fatal issue..? penonton just a inch from track.. dangerous giler la.. penonton pun satu.. organizer dh sound a few times but still buat dunno je.. ingat nyawe ade jual ke..? aduyai... black satria in that excident pun ones of PCSB/Comat family gak.. kalu kene kat team lain mau kene summon kot..:burnout::burnout:

P/S : Mr Dollah... where's ur satria 700? miss it la bro.. hehe
Yes i agree with Mr Neo CPS .. better cancel it rather than another incident happen after that and the organiser would be blamed for resuming the race in such a dangerous conditioned. Well, lesson learnt ..

Regarding the 'baser nok mapuhh' kind of penonton ni, i wonder what happen to old drag track at Lembah Bidong? i've heard it was abandon already? .. pity la because at there penonton maybe about 10ft away from the track separated by the barbwire.. 10 times safer then what we have now ... and the penonton mostly can enjoy the event in a better view (kusi tingkat2) .. and also provide more chikies for your eyes pleasure ! hahaha .. :eating:

Last edited:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
hello to u too.... me also long time not talking here, even sometimes just read only...
about the issue, already talking the same issue about 5 years before..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros, Wira special edition 16" rims better or Taiwan rims 16" better?
Will it be too heavy if install a Taiwan 16" rims to a wira? :retarded:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience