New 2019 Lexus NX 300 arrives Malaysia packing new adaptive headlights, LSS+ and a range of improvements. Despite being largely the same sharp NX, this new one is more bionic with its semi autonomous driving ability. The NX 300 can follow and match the speed of the car in front on highways or in urban traffic, even brakes for you via pre collision braking assist and more.
235hp / 350nm / 2L 4 cyl turbo / 6 speed auto
It is all part of the Lexus Safety System +, a compendium of new-age radar based safety features that support driver awareness even decision-making in most driving conditions. The LSS + is currently the most advanced driving assistant system Lexus has ever included as standard.
There’s also the super sci-fi 3-LED headlights, which are brand new and is linked to the LSS + system by means of adaptive high beams. With high beams perpetually turned on, the NX 300 actively seek darkness to throw beams at, even knows when to retard light to avoid glaring oncoming traffic.
Lexus Safety System + (LSS+):
– Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Brake Collision Assist
– Lane Tracing Assist (LTA) and Lane Departure Alert (LDA)
– Active Cornering Assist (ACA) and advanced Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
– Parking Support Alert
– Adaptive High-beam System (AHS)
– Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
– Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
– 8 SRS airbags in front and sides of the cabin
– NX300 F-Sport has Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
Blazing Carnelian, Amber CS, Sonic Titanium, Sonic Quartz, Graphite Black GF, Red MC CS and Sparkling Meteor ME. The NX300 F-Sport is offered exclusively in Heat Blue CL or Lava Orange CS.
Prices and Availability:
NX 300 Urban from RM313,888K
NX 300 Premium from RM333,888K
NX 300 Sport from 349,888K
22nd June 2019 at Lexus Centres