The SportDesign Series package has arrived and is offered specifically for the 718 Cayman. It is also said to be a real steal considering the additional parts you get for the price, which would otherwise be a whole lot higher if not for this limited run. The SportDesign upgrade package covers both performance and aesthetic aspects of the mid engined sports coupe. You’ll notice the more pronounced front and rear end as well as the contrasting body decals. That’s just on the outside. Here’s the full list of parts that make up the SportDesign 718 Cayman
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), also lowers the Cayman by 10mm
- Sport Chrono Package
- PDK Transmission
- SportDesign front end with newly designed front spoiler and rear apron.
- Black door handles
- Centrally positioned black tailpipes
- LED main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System Plus
- 14-way power seats with comfort memory foam for driver and passenger.
- 505 watt Bose Surround Sound System as standard with 10 loudspeakers
- Racing Yellow x 5 Units
- Guards Red x 5 Units
- Carrara White Metallic x 5 Units
- SDAP 4 Year free maintenance package
- Porsche Malaysia Website
“The 718 Cayman SportDesign Series is aimed particularly at drivers who appreciate a vehicle that is suitable for everyday use but do not want to sacrifice sportiness,” said Christopher Hunter, Chief Executive Officer of Sime Darby Auto Performance.