￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼The latest Cayenne is now in Malaysia, being presented more as a preview to what’s to arrive very soon via Sime Darby Auto Performance. This 3rd generation Porsche SUV will continue to serve as one of the company’s most lucrative produce and sees vast improvements over its predecessors.
- The new Cayenne is now up to 65KGs lighter than before via lightweight construction
- 2 variants will be offered by Sime Darby Auto Performance, namely the Cayenne and Cayenne S
- The Cayenne gets 340hp / 450nm 3L V6 Turbo engine and does Zerotohundred in 6.2 seconds
- The Cayenne S gets 440hp / 550nm 2.9L V6 Bi Turbo Engine￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ and does Zerotohundred in 4.9 seconds
- New 8-Speed Tiptronic S transmission will be featured in the new Cayennes
- Cockpit sees completely new interior
- New Cayennes will get Porsche’s Advanced Cockpit display and control for total connectivity
- It is based heavily on the 911 sports car featuring rear wheel steer and staggered tyre setup
- The New Cayenne will also have active all wheel drive as standard
- Options include latest Porsche 4D Chassis Control, 3 Chamber Air Suspension, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC), Electronic Roll Stabilisation System and even newer Porsche Surface Coated Brakes (PSCB)
All new cockpit
New knob controls new 8-Speed Tiptronic S transmission
440hp / 550nm 2.9L V6 Bi Turbo engine
“The new Caynne promises to be more Porsche and more Cayenne than ever. Our primary objective was to further highlight the character of the vehicle. The New Caynne is noew more precise, elegant, athletic and expressive. The Caynne has also been digitalised and networked throughout by providing another level of digital connectivity to the cockpit. This includes versatility, quality and new cutting-edge driver assistance systems that offer both driver and passengers extraordinary comfort.”
“This is how the Cayenne makes the Porsche experience even more fascinating but remains as a genuine sports car to five” says Arnt Bayer, CEO of Sime Darby Auto Performance.