Launched just minutes ago by BMW Malysia, the BMW Luxury Excellence Pavilion is a new brand presence and fascination for BMW luxury segment vehicles and proudly arrives Malaysia for the very first time.
Mr. Han Sang Yun, Managing Director and CEO of BMW Group Malaysia said, “It is an absolute pleasure for us to be able to share our new brand presence and expression for our luxury cars here at the BMW Luxury Excellence Pavilion. From Toronto, Canada to Malaysia, we hope to share our vision of the luxurious appeal of our brand through this one of a kind experiential programme, further demonstrating how we have redefined the idea of modern luxury in the auto industry.”
What is it about?
- The new brand presence sees the profile and positioning of their most exclusive members of its range refined into a distinct product category.
- These cars appeal strongly to the heart, are particularly well placed to enrich the lifestyle of customers in the segment with authentic, emotionally engaging experiences.
- This classical, understated aesthetic highlights BMW’s inimitable history that is the approach to daringly explore standalone solutions and concepts, and the ability to take on challenges and emerge from them stronger.
- These are not only deeply-rooted elements of BMW heritage, but are also a recipe for success and showcases BMW’s passion, confidence and gift for bringing the future into the present day.
- BMW believes that luxury in a car represents the fruit of peerless expertise in various fields of development. Authentic, compelling and, above all, modern luxury draws on a well of tradition and pioneering spirit, and is rooted in years of experience, deepening knowledge and a talent for innovation.
- The flagship models in the BMW portfolio will embody a new understanding of luxury – one which brings together an emotionality defined by inspirational aesthetics and the joy of driving with the experience of freedom and self-determined individuality.
- On top of that, BMW is also focusing its attention on the continued development of relationships with customers, on experience and emotion, and on bespoke offerings.
- BMW’s goal is to offer customers special mobility experiences every day, courtesy of unique and improved services.
- These expectations from a partner in living luxury will come from a target group well accustomed to trying new things, taking the lead and choosing a free and independent path in life.
- In the ongoing development of luxury, BMW is building up a luxury ecosystem of unique services and experiences, which embraces the full range of luxury models and creates some extraordinary and unforgettable times.
Where and When?
BMW’s expression and brand presence can be experienced at the BMW Luxury Excellence Pavilion from Thursday, 22nd February 2018 to Wednesday, 7th March 2018.
The BMW Luxury Excellence Pavilion is presented by partners Dior, Hugo Boss, Moet Hennessy Diageo, Jaeger-Le Coultre, Wei-Ling Gallery, Leica, illy Coffee and SPACE.
Also on display is BMW’s Concept 8 Series, in fact for the first time in South East Asia