There are plenty of buyers out there who prefer mid-sized SUVs today and the Velar bridges gap between Range Rover’s Evoque and Range Rover Sport. It is RR’s latest contender in the said segment, that will come with a ton of luxury and refinement. The good news is, it’ll arrive Malaysia in a few months time via Jaguar Land Rover Malaysia
What the Velar really is
- An actual realisation of Range Rover’s Velar Protoype that was produced in 1969
- A mid sized SUV with a host of luxury and refinement
- Testament to Range Rover’s long history of lightweight aluminium construction
- A seamless blend of modern design and advanced technology
- Features the most slender, full-LED headlights to ever appear in a Land Rover vehicle
- Has flushed, deployable door handles to accentuate the Velar’s highly aerodynamic, sculptured form with a low drag coefficient figure of 0.32
- The most aerodynamically efficient Land Rover ever produced
- Touch Pro Duo infotainment features 2 HD 10″ touchscreens as the centrepiece of the Velar’s cockpit
- Constructed with aluminium intensive monocoque using Jaguar Land Rover’s Lightweight Aluminium Architecture.
- The only SUV body made with more than 81 percent of Aluminium
- A lightweight SUV with a rigid body, double wishbone front and integral link rear suspension for agile handling capabilities and increase ride comfort.
- Has exceptional levels of crash protection developed to meet demanding crash test regulations worldwide
- Designed and engineered at Jaguar Land Rover’s development centres in the UK
- The Velar will be manufactured at Jaguar Land Rover’s Solihull production facility.
- Now open for booking at all Land Rover showrooms in Malaysia
Interested customers can register their interest and receive updates at www.landrover.com.my/keep-me-informed