This is how a custom exhaust looks and sounds like on our Clio RS. Built by our project car partner Everco, a renowned exhaust specialist that was established a couple of decades ago with focus on OEM applications. More recently known for their expertise within the aftermarket performance world, Everco has emerged as the go-to shop for bespoke stainless-steel exhaust for all performance cars.
I hope you enjoy our video review of this brilliant exhaust system and the photos below
Everco’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/everco.bhd
Of late, Everco has since diversified their business from just pure exhaust solutions where they now offer aftermarket tuning for Euros. This includes anything from a simple oil service, to ECU flash, water methanol systems, to full fledged power upgrades.
A partner on board TIMETOATTACK Series (TTA), our very own flagship circuit event based in Sepang Circuit where lap time is of the essence, Everco has in multiple rounds of TTA emerged champions via a handful of their tuned euro creations. Many of them in the form of track biased Audi TT-S and VW Golfs.
Everco trumped the charts at TIMETOATTACK Round 1 April 2015 with a blistering 2:27.250 in their very own Audi TT-S (right) driven by none other than their man in charge, Kingston.
The magical item that makes Everco’s exhausts boom, pop and crackle on demand. Their valvetronic remote actuated exhaust valve that turns a race exhaust into a street exhaust at the press of a button.
- Turbo downpipe
- Primary and secondary catalytic converters deleted
- 2.5″ stainless steel plumbing
- Stainless steel mid box
- Stainless steel rear muffler with 2 exits
- Everco Valvetronic remote actuated exhaust valve
- Valvetronic Remote Control
- Exhaust exits via a single outlet (left) when valve is open
- All flanges are water jet cut
- All bends utilize mandrel bent elbow pipes
This complete system on our Clio RS 200 EDC is priced at: RM6,800.00
Everco Motorsports Contact Details:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/everco.bhd
- Phone: +6012 2333 508 Kingston
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Map: Google Map