Mitsubishi has confirmed it’s line-up for next month’s Paris Motor Show and it includes three World Premiere’s, one European Premiere and the debut of a mystery model seen here in this teaser shot released by Mitsubishi Motors.
The show will see the world debut of three new Mitsubishi models; Lancer Sportback – a distinctive 5-door “Sports Hatch”; Racing Lancer – Mitsubishi’s entry at the 2009 Dakar Rally, modeled after the Lancer Sportback and powered by an all-new 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel engine, and the third debut Mitsubishi will reserve for the Paris Motor Show, which can only be discussed on October 2nd.
Mitsubishi will also officially launch its 240PS Lancer Ralliart, in both Sports Saloon and Sportback (5-door hatch) forms together with this unnamed model or concept. The images don’t give so much as a hint of what it’s supposed to be but obviously it carries Mitsubishi’s latest face together with the slanted headlights which seem to be rounder compared to current models.
Mitsubishi refuses to reveal any details about the car before October 2nd but speculation ranges from a production version of the Concept CX to a all-new Colt. More on this – October 2nd.
MITSUBISHI 2008 PARIS MOTOR SHOW PRESS CONFERENCE
Three World Premieres
* Press Conference – October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3
* Keynote speakers: Kurihara-san (Head of Product Strategy at MMC) and Tim Tozer (MME’s President & CEO)
* MMSP (Mitsubishi’s motor sports team) representatives also available
Mitsubishi Motors are happy to welcome you to their stand for their Press Conference at the forthcoming Paris Motor Show, and the unveiling of a string of significant new products, on October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3.
Three World Premieres:
* Lancer Sportback – Mitsubishi’s distinctive 5-door “Sports Hatch” for the C/D segments.
* Racing Lancer – Mitsubishi’s entry at the 2009 Dakar Rally, modelled after Lancer Sportback and powered by an all-new 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel engine.
* Mitsubishi Motors will reserve a third world premiere for the Paris Motor Show (see below), which can only be discussed on October 2nd.
A European Premiere:
Paris will also see the European premiere of the 240PS Lancer Ralliart, in both Sports Saloon and Sportback (5-door hatch) forms.